Hacking Nintendont working controllers

aoidxc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I have a 2007 Wii console. It has gamecube controller ports, but i don´t have any controllers. The only ones i can find in my country are these generic TTX TECH controllers.
$(KGrHqJ,!joE8NLH2qM)BPN,UdlKdQ~~60_35.JPG

Do i need nintendont to launch backups?
Will these controller work on my wii with nintendont?

Thanx a lot!

JVC2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Neighbor from Colombia welcome :D.
You mean you dont have even 1 wiimote?If it is hacked and installed priiloader you can navigate using a gamecube controller into the homebrew channel.
That controller should work fine with Nintendont since your Wii has gamecube ports.

aoidxc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi neighbor :yaywii:!!!!
Yeah, i have my wiimotes, so launching the homebrew channel is not a problem.
I'm asking if anyone has tried that brand of gamecube controllers since I don't want to lose my money, and it seems all gamecube controllers are not compatible with nintendont

JVC2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im sorry if I can confirm if it should work and look at this list on controllers:
  • Official Gamecube controller
  • Wavebird Gamecube controller. You need to launch Nintendont from HBC with this controller already ON.
  • Donkey Kong Bongo
  • Dance Mat/Dance Pad. (even unofficial. This one from Gamestop is reported working).
The thing is I have never tried one out,but you have many other options,even PS3 controllers.
Here is all the info on it:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendont.349258/

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi neighbor :yaywii:!!!!
Yeah, i have my wiimotes, so launching the homebrew channel is not a problem.
I'm asking if anyone has tried that brand of gamecube controllers since I don't want to lose my money, and it seems all gamecube controllers are not compatible with nintendont

I may be wrong here, but I believe that when it comes to gamecube controllers, pretty much anything will do. It's really the bluetooth controllers that are finicky, since different controllers have different ways of accessing the console

Reactions: JVC2

aoidxc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Maybe i have to buy one and take the risks, since i don't have any more options.
Buying an original one from ebay or amazon is too expensive to me

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That controller should work, but how well it works is the real question. But it wouldn't be any worse than using it on a Gamecube, so the whole Wii/Nintendon't thing is a red herring. Cheap 3rd party controller might have issues, even though it technically works.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried third party gamecube controllers with Nintendont and they do work but I haven't tested that specific brand

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended