Nintendon't with Wii U gamepad?

mario-lucis-caelum

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, all. I purchased a Wii U today. I followed the hacking guide and managed to install Tiramisu and Aroma. I also got Nusspli installed which gave me access to a ton of games. That's cool and all but the main reason I really bought this thing is to play Gamecube games. Is there like a way to install Nintendon't and play Gamecube games on the Wii U gamepad? I wanna play in gamepad mode for the portability (I don't really like playing on a tv). Thanks!

emcintosh

On the internet, everyone knows I'm a cat
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, all. I purchased a Wii U today. I followed the hacking guide and managed to install Tiramisu and Aroma. I also got Nusspli installed which gave me access to a ton of games. That's cool and all but the main reason I really bought this thing is to play Gamecube games. Is there like a way to install Nintendon't and play Gamecube games on the Wii U gamepad? I wanna play in gamepad mode for the portability (I don't really like playing on a tv). Thanks!
The top spoiler on https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-play-gamecube-ps1-n64-games-from-the-wiiu-gamepad.489122/ tells you how to play GC games on the Wii U GamePad (i.e. showing on its screen and using its buttons), both for getting GC games as individual icons on the Wii U menu and for opening Nintendont to list your GC games.

Reactions: Dud

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: what