Nintendon't Wii u pro controller bug.

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by OldGnashburg, May 28, 2017.

1. OldGnashburg
    OP

OldGnashburg Member

Newcomer
    Feb 6, 2017
    Canada
    Alberta, Canada
    When I run Nintendon't off the vWii there is this recurring bug that seems occur after an unspecified amount of time where when using my Wii u pro controller, the inputs for my A, B, X and Y button's rotate clockwise. So my A button now acts as the X button, and the B button is the A button, the Y Button is is the B button and the X button is the A Button. Is there a way I can stop this from happening?

2. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    whenever you press - the buttons rotate its a feature not a bug lol, just dont press -

3. OldGnashburg
    OP

OldGnashburg Member

Newcomer
    Feb 6, 2017
    Canada
    Alberta, Canada
    Really? I didn't know that, thanks. Is there also a reset combo or something? I hate having to reset the game by pressing home to boot back into the wii menu.

4. Felek666

Felek666 Archdemon | #AMDForever

Jan 3, 2017
    Poland
    reddit.com/r/satania/
    Press "-" again?

5. OldGnashburg
    OP

OldGnashburg Member

Newcomer
    Feb 6, 2017
    Canada
    Alberta, Canada
    Really? All I have to do is press "-" twice? Is there a manual/"how to use" guide for USB Loader GX/Nintendon't. I would have to ask these apparently dumb questions.

6. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    reset combo for what to reset the game itself or the buttons back to the original way?

7. OldGnashburg
    OP

OldGnashburg Member

Newcomer
    Feb 6, 2017
    Canada
    Alberta, Canada
    Reset the game itself.