Hacking Nintendont Themes and Custom Mods

CrisMod

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Guys, please can you help me to understand which libs i miss now:wtf:...... The FIX94 Nintendont I can build quitely with the same settings of enviroment, but this Nintendont Mod I cannot.... This it's the code error:

edit: it seems not the libs problems but could be the project based on old Devkit libs and with the latest update it has the problems as above......

edit 2; Solved!

Last edited by CrisMod,

CrisMod

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello, @send0r! can you update nintendont to version 6.490? it got new fixes, greetings!
@RockmanazulX @Clutz450 Hi guys, I tried to compile with the source folder aviable in official site, this https://send0r.de/Nintendont/Mr. Mysterio's Mod/ .
So, talking with others it seems that the latest version of DevKit and toolchain maybe could be the problems , because the project it's based on some old libs... It's that true? Which version of devkit and libs do you use to build it? Because I need to do some test. @AbdallahTerro @send0r @Mr. Mysterio Please, I hope you can help on this, to understand if you have this project with the latest updated to be accesable for everyone with latest devkit.

edit:Solved

Last edited by CrisMod,

CrisMod

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok, I fixed all the problems to compile the app with the new environment. If I will not see nobody alive here; maybe I will consider to upload in my GitHub account and continue there to upgrade it to getting better and better this nice fork of Nintendont. Who is interested just let me know, and we can continue with the fixing.

Clutz450

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@CrisMod Saw you tagged me in your post but I know nothing about anything you talked about. lol. At least it looks like you fixed the issue. So does this mean you added the latest Nintendont changes to this Mod? If so, that is awesome and where can I get it from to test it out? Thanks.

CrisMod

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@CrisMod Saw you tagged me in your post but I know nothing about anything you talked about. lol. At least it looks like you fixed the issue. So does this mean you added the latest Nintendont changes to this Mod? If so, that is awesome and where can I get it from to test it out? Thanks.
Gez one reply :wacko::D..... I added just 3 fix for arcade games, but I need to understand where they arrived with the fix, it's not big problem about. These days, if I don't see any respond from the original creators I will do a separate post and upload the file in Github, and continue to add all the fix on it......

Last edited by CrisMod,

Clutz450

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gez one reply :wacko::D..... I added just 3 fix for arcade games, but I need to understand where they arrived with the fix, it's not big problem about. These days, if I don't see any respond from the original creators I will do a separate post and upload the file in Github, and continue to add all the fix on it......
Yeah. Send0r was last online in April 2020 and he seemed to be the only guy still working on this mod. But if you were to continue it, I would be grateful.

CrisMod

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yeah. Send0r was last online in April 2020 and he seemed to be the only guy still working on this mod. But if you were to continue it, I would be grateful.
Yes, I am finalize the app and I will create the channel that can open directly the Nintendont modded from the Wii U Pad as well.....see you soon

send0r

Trophies
Website
www.send0r.de
XP
Country
Germany
Hey @CrisMod thank you for taking over. If you need any further help, just send me a PM. Hopefully I get mail notifications from these...
And to everyone else: Sorry for not updating the mod or even answering. It didn't want to ignore you all, I've never gotten any notifications.
I'll continue working on my rewrite (once I don't have to work 14h a day haha) and will notify you, once it's ready. Even though this may take a while.

Reactions: CrisMod

CrisMod

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey @CrisMod thank you for taking over. If you need any further help, just send me a PM. Hopefully I get mail notifications from these...
And to everyone else: Sorry for not updating the mod or even answering. It didn't want to ignore you all, I've never gotten any notifications.
I'll continue working on my rewrite (once I don't have to work 14h a day haha) and will notify you, once it's ready. Even though this may take a while.
Hey @send0r , happy to hear you back man, honestly I was thinking that something really bad happened to you in your life. So, for lucky everything it's related to your busy life with the job.
Don't worry, take your time, in meantime I keep going to upgrade the fork and experiments around it. One day when you have more free mind and time; I will be happy to hear you back. Have nice job time.

Last edited by CrisMod,
Reactions: send0r

send0r

Trophies
Website
www.send0r.de
XP
Country
Germany
Sooo... I know it's a bit late, but I just updated MMMod to v6.490. One of the HID patches interfered with some of my code, but I have testet multiple games from different regions and there weren't any crashes. I don't think the related code had something to do with the wiivc HID crashes anyway, but who knows.
As always feel free to download the update from within the update menu and tell me, if there is unexpected behaviour :)

Another question: Is there somebody who wants me to put the code on github additionally to the website? If not, I'd just publish the rewrite, once its ready. Currently the rewrite can play the bios animation and load custom text colors.

Last edited by send0r,

TastifulBurger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know where to put these at.
Here are game loaders that are made from the games official wallpapers. (Little disclaimer: Some may not actually be officially made)
I made modifications on some images to make them more region-neutral where they won't aesthetically clash with your console's region (For example, Japanese logo on a English console on a game that has been released in all regions.)
You can modify the wallpapers to make them more fitting for your region or leave them blank. It took me some time to find these wallpapers since a majority of them are from archives, japanese websites that are still active, or in some rare cases, re-released on the company's own site.
Not all games are covered in this pack, so please consider this incomplete. If you wish to chip in and help with this project, I would be honored.
Samples
GPI.png GAL.pngGZW.png
GYQ.png GZL.png GAF.png
GLM.png GP6.png GFT.png
Download Link
http://www.filedropper.com/officialwpgameloaderpackfornintendont

Last edited by TastifulBurger,
Reactions: CrisMod and send0r

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat