Hacking Nintendont Themes and Custom Mods

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm noticing that Wiiflow isn't letting me force video mode or deflicker. I set them on, but when I check the settings after the game launches, they're still off.

Clutz450

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to update to the lastest Nintendont MasterMod from within the loader. I am currently on v3.375 and I am doing this on a Wii U. I choose the option to "Download Nintendont MasterMod (Latest Revision)" and what comes up is "Updating Nintendont", Network Initialized", "Checking Latest Version", "Downloading MasterMod" (and sits there for about a minute), then finally "Update Error: -1" (in red letters). I know how to update it manually but I just wanted to ask about the internal updater in case there was something wrong or I was doing something wrong. Thank you.

solarsaturn9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To update manually grab the boot.dol from my sig and replace the old dol

So when I use the updated Mysterio mod I see the GC boot animation but before the game loads the following screen is shown:
2v2761z.jpg

Is there any way to keep this from happening?

send0r

Trophies
Website
www.send0r.de
XP
Country
Germany
How did you test it if the screen didn't appear on your Wii U? Maybe it takes longer to load certain games? Is the fix time based?
Well not really time based, I moved the BIOS fade out to an earlier position in the code so it won't be conflicting with a loop that shows the screen you saw. I tested this build on my sister's wii.

Last edited by send0r,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...