NINTENDONT saving help

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by The Under Line, Jan 31, 2015.

1. The Under Line
    OP

The Under Line Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 21, 2014
    United States
    so bla bla bla fixed controller bla bla now i have a norther problem

i want to save my game because the game im playing takes 'days to complete and makes you want to kill yourself' dont ask why i play it i just love it and am trying to get 100%

and idk how to make it able to save help me no one told me about this...need help Nows

pps i have turnd on emulate maulti card but it broke wii u and restarted it

2. The Under Line
    This message by The Under Line has been removed from public view by Vulpes Abnocto, Feb 1, 2015, Reason: spam spam spam spam.
    Jan 31, 2015
  3. yahoo

yahoo G͝B͢A͜t͞em҉p̡ R̨e͢g̷ul̨aŗ

Aug 4, 2014
    United States
    You do see the irony, right? You don't want to listen to people (because you don't care), while you are seeking advice from the same people. Good luck...

4. Adeka

Adeka Beta Tester

Mar 19, 2013
    United States
    This guy is just [​IMG]

Lock please

TotalInsanity4 and VinsCool like this.
  5. TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4 GBAtemp Supreme Overlord

Dec 1, 2014
    United States
    Under a rock
    The Nintendont thread is LITERALLY the first thread at the top of this part of the forum. Read up on it, it will give you the information you need. I HIGHLY recommend reading up on anything homebrew-related before running it if you don't wish to turn your Wii/Wii U into a brick. And I second the lock request

Kelton2 likes this.
  6. Veho

Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Former Staff
    Apr 4, 2006
    Croatia
    Zagreb
    Read through the Nintendont thread, and if your question isn't already answered there, ask. Don't open new threads when a relevant thread already exists.