Homebrew Nintendont not working from USB Loader GX

c5wagner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just modded my Wii and cannot figure out Nintendont from USB Loader GX, everytime I boot a gamecube game within USB Loader GX, I get a black screen. If I boot nintendont from the homebrew channel, all my games work perfectly. Also, if I turn off nintendont auto boot in usb loader gx, it takes me to nintendont where it boots without problems. I ran GCVerify to makes sure my games are good and they are and I have them labeled properly in the drive and with the correct path. Is there a conflicting setting within usbloader gx? I have the latest official version of both apps. v3.0 r1272 usbloadergx and v4.431 nintendont

Last edited by c5wagner,

c5wagner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seemed to have figured out the problem on my own. I switched from a 3ft usb drive cord to one that is about 8 inches which has fixed the problem. Must have been affecting read speed or something. I figured I'd update to help anyone else in the future.

Reactions: Alexander1970

razerocksxd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This helped me: If you have memory cards plugged in but Nintendont tries to use emulated memory cards, it will result in a black screen. Either remove memory cards or change settings.

Reactions: Alexander1970

c5wagner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendont has been working fine for me ever since I switched cords, I only use the gamecube memory card with the one game that freezes my wii only on nintendont. For some reason the two disc medal of honor rising sun will freeze my wii 50% of the time when loading, changing discs, or returning to menu. So I replayed that with the actual discs and memory card without problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE