Hacking Nintendont Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 save troubles

jyuil

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i've come to understand that nintendont saves work closer to dolphin than DML. which is cool its just, how do i use it? i even found a sort of converter changing cgi to.raw . once again cool, but it doesn't seem to work. Is there something within the settings or idk anything. i've always successfully converted the cgi's to nmm. But now i just don't know. Any suggestions? I can not attempt to unlock characters on my own. if you know the game you know why lo. please any help is accepted. I hope to find someone who's successfully imported a Naruto gnt4 save

jyuil

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it took me a while but i figured it out and it seems to be the only way. The only other thing i didn't try is a memory card manager off the wii. Anyway here's what i did in case anyone in the future has troubles with imports on nintendont or just this game in particular.
**requires dolphin emulator

-delete any save trace of the game from the "saves" file in whatever type of drive you're using
-put drive in wii, start nintindont lala
-with multi memory card option off ( but emulation on) start the game and just save. This creates a file on the drive
-on computer open dolphin and open memcard manager off the tools menu
-open the save from the drive
-import .gci
-pretty much it, pop it in and start nintendont. Should work

i know this is similar to other means but it seems that this naruto game will only work if you use the .raw file made by nintendont. anything else seems to come out corrupted.

SexyNoJutso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It worked, you just forgot one step:

-delete any save trace of the game from the "saves" file in whatever type of drive you're using
-put drive in wii, start nintindont
-with multi memory card option off ( but emulation on) start the game and just save. This creates a file on the drive
-on computer open dolphin and open memcard manager off the tools menu
-open the save from the drive (.raw file type)
-Using memcard manager, delete the Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 save you just created on the .raw save file
-import .gci
-pretty much it, pop it in and start nintendont. Should work

Narutard3000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to say thanks! This was good work, I was wondering about this myself. I actually was going to just play without downloading an all-unlocked file until I realized that nothing was saving at all, but your notes helped a bunch. Thank you!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo