Homebrew Nintendont Game Channels

m00ncakes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, this is my first time posting but I've been reading a lot through the forums for the past couple months.
I've found success in nearly everything I've attempted thanks to all the wonderful information on the site but there is one huge problem I'm having. I can't seem to create wads to create Gamecube Nintendont channels. I'd like to be able to load each individual game with the banners directly off the System Menu, but after following the tutorials done by Abdallah, I can't seem to get the dol to compile. I'm always running into errors and I've followed all the steps, I've tried troubleshooting with the fixes people have suggested in the various threads but nothing seems to work.

I'm not sure of the rules for this, but I'm NOT asking for the iso files for anything. But I was wondering if anyone has any wads created already that will load into Nintendont (I'm using MMMod if that makes a difference) along with the path files so I could use their wad and edit my path on my SD card. If anyone is interested in helping I could list the titles I was looking to have wads for.

Thanks a lot in advance. It would be a godsend if someone could help me, I've spent the past 2-3 weeks wracking my brain over how to get this to work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, a mixture of that and herbert the pervert