Hacking nintendont Blues ~~ Crashing Wii U

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having a odd issue .. after about 15 minutes of playing a GC inject ... my whole wii U shuts down and i have to restart it ... it was not doing this before i put Haxchi on my wii U today also ... i think it started doing this when i tried to make the memory for nintendont to 251 blocks .. and i was turning the auto video width up .. all the same its annoying me
anyone had t deal with this before >?

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having a odd issue .. after about 15 minutes of playing a GC inject ... my whole wii U shuts down and i have to restart it ... it was not doing this before i put Haxchi on my wii U today also ... i think it started doing this when i tried to make the memory for nintendont to 251 blocks .. and i was turning the auto video width up .. all the same its annoying me
anyone had t deal with this before >?
Installing HaxChi has nothing to do with it. It's probably the other settings you modified.

Reactions: SuperDan

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Installing HaxChi has nothing to do with it. It's probably the other settings you modified.
yes you are correct .. on that one .. not sure how or why .. but i kept messing around with it ...and i noticed the build said jan 2017 ... so what i did was i re downloaded Nintendont & the Nintendont Forwarder from USB helper .. wup installed them ... ( this time i added the loader.dol to my SD card ) i dd not do that the 1st time around ... & So it now says build of 2018 and i havent really tested it for a long period of time ... but was working normally last night .. i'll have to leave it on for a while and check later today ....

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
yes you are correct .. on that one .. not sure how or why .. but i kept messing around with it ...and i noticed the build said jan 2017 ... so what i did was i re downloaded Nintendont & the Nintendont Forwarder from USB helper .. wup installed them ... ( this time i added the loader.dol to my SD card ) i dd not do that the 1st time around ... & So it now says build of 2018 and i havent really tested it for a long period of time ... but was working normally last night .. i'll have to leave it on for a while and check later today ....
some settings break some games so beware when changing settings, also if it created an mcemu (.raw file) it could have created a corrupt one you might need to delete,

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats the issue you should always have nintendont fully updated

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    WPiso @ WPiso: m