Hacking Nintendont autoswap not working.

Durelle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I modded a friend of mines Wii, everything seems to be working great. But we have a issue where he's at a point in the game where it needs to swap disks and it just won't.

USB:> games/lotrthirdage/game.iso
USB:> games/lotrthirdage/disk2.iso

Are both present.

Using the latest Nintendont version (updated it today). Anybody able to maybe point me in the right direction? I googled it but no answers.

Last edited by Durelle,

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Any error message to point out?

BTW, loading ISO files from SD cards is not very reliable as it tends to fail very often. Even when using USB flash storage (USB Memory).

My advice would be to use an external HDD as first option or an USB flash as a second option, but not a SD Card to load ISOs. You can use it to load apps though.

Durelle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Any error message to point out?

BTW, loading ISO files from SD cards is not very reliable as it tends to fail very often. Even when using USB flash storage (USB Memory).

My advice would be to use an external HDD as first option or an USB flash as a second option, but not a SD Card to load ISOs. You can use it to load apps though.

No error message, I accidentally put SD instead of usb, he's using a fat32 external HDD. Works great, just won't autoswap.

Just stays at the screen where it says "please insert disk 2"

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
From the Nintendont thread OP:

The swap request is detected and done automatically by Nintendont.
You need to use the ISO format (FST/Extracted file format doesn't work).

Place the two game iso files in the same folder and name the first ISO "game.iso" and the second one "disc2.iso".
Be sure you are displaying the known file's extension on Windows, if you name it "disc2.iso.iso" it will not work.

As Alexander said, it's just a typo :P

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro