Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I'd like to get 100 for it since it's in such great shape, includes 3 controllers in also great condition and 14 games, a few if which were the best games ever and are hard to find.
Game list: Zelda ocarina of time (gold), Zelda majoras mask (gold), 1080 snowboarding, super smash brothers, super Mario 64, bust a move 2, f zero x, daikatana, hexen, turok rage wars, turok 2, mayhem, and a game genie

What does GBATemp think?

Edit, I'm not selling this, I'm buying it.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Eternal Myst said:
QUOTE said:
I'd like to get 100 for it since it's in such great shape, includes 3 controllers in also great condition and 14 games, a few if which were the best games ever and are hard to find.
Game list: Zelda ocarina of time (gold), Zelda majoras mask (gold), 1080 snowboarding, super smash brothers, super Mario 64, bust a move 2, f zero x, daikatana, hexen, turok rage wars, turok 2, mayhem, and a game genie

What does GBATemp think?
Game Genie for N64? I think me means Action Replay. Anyway, it seems like a good deal considering you get both the gold Zelda games.

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
demitrius said:
Is anything complete? I would give you maybe 35-40 for that set. None are particularly "hard to find"
I'm buying this from a pedoMan, and the Nintendo 64 comes in the box, and manual, and everything, and the only games that come in the cases are the Zelda games.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless you can luck into an idiot on craigslist or an accident on ebay that's pretty damn good. I mean you are getting a system with a small pile of controllers and then you got the gold box Zelda's(both), Smash Bros, Mario64, BustaMove2, 1080, FZero and a few others as well.

If you have to $100 is alright, if they'll take any less...haggle a bit.

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree with what everyone's saying so unless this is you're only option, there are much better deals out there.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try to get it down. I would try to get an N64 flash cart if you could. Though the physical games you are getting is a plus to collectors later. I would say 80-90 as well, or try and find a better offer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Wholesome, welcome