"Nintendo, you stink!"

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Starting at one track and one racer. Only on ios.

No, just no.

I like how he said Microsoft was hurting itself and is going to do so great, yet you want them to go to Microsoft for top dollar.:lol:

So, supposedly, no kid is playing the games on the console and playing COD, but they will play it on the phone?

Look, if you want the games, get the console, period.

Reactions: MAXLEMPIRA

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A financial analyst's perspective differs from that of gamers? My word!

Next you'll tell me the sky's blue.
And then we'll start hating on Pachter and the world will be right as rain. Everyone knows an analyst's perspective must be as provincial as a gamer's perspective.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Rovio (angry birds) made about 120 million last year. Nintendo made about 8 billion dollars last year. So yeah... Nintendo should totally make iPhone games.

120 million on one franchise and without manufacturing/releasing any hardware whatsoever. Bet you a million bucks that more people are familiar with Angry Birds than with Samus Aran or Captain Falcon in the grand scheme of things. ;)

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wha, I hate Phones (if you can even call them that , nowadays...)
If you want good quality games, to be enjoyable even after 30 years, GO NINTENDO.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
120 million on one franchise and without manufacturing/releasing any hardware whatsoever. Bet you a million bucks that more people are familiar with Angry Birds than with Samus Aran or Captain Falcon in the grand scheme of things. ;)

That's because Nintendo doesn't market them as much as Mario or Link or Donkey Kong. But the point still remains, it would be a horrible business decision to make stuff for phones.

D

Deleted_171835

Mario Kart Wii: $1.4+ billion in revenue
New Super Mario Bros Wii: $1.2+ billion in revenue

That's just two games.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
That's because Nintendo doesn't market them as much as Mario or Link or Donkey Kong. But the point still remains, it would be a horrible business decision to make stuff for phones.
Mario Kart Wii: $1.4+ billion in revenue
New Super Mario Bros Wii: $1.2+ billion in revenue

That's just two games.
Never said that Nintendo should go iOS - their business model is clearly working out for them. What I said was that Rovio isn't doing terribly bad with just one franchise under their belt. :P

macmanhigh

THC = Truly High Caliber
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What a Douche this idiot clearly has never played a Game in his life let alone sum Nintendo Goodness.....Keep that Freemium shit to ur self Analystic Moron :glare:

Gabbynaruto

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
So... This guy wants a Mario Kart game on iOS, using a freemium model... Mkay, what kind of sane person would say that? what kind of sane person would want a huge franchise like Mario Kart to get ruined by the craphones. They first ruined the people's minds, now they move onto the people's games? F*ck off, douche! Go back to the cave you crawled out of. Also, Micro$hit owning Nintendo franchises? Are you out of your mind? I don't want Metroid to come out every year, with nothing interesting added to it. I don't want an F-Zero to have 4 races basic, and 200+ as DLC, half being locked on disc. I don't want "fish moving out of my way when i get close to them"... Nintendo had that years ago. And I don't want all the BS Microsoft created with the Xbone...

And also, like one of the youtube comments said, what kind of douchebag invites kids to play Call of Duty. I know they are playing them (bad parenting, most certainly), but don't f*cking invite all the kids to do it... And we wonder why are the new generations of kids dumber and dumber. With douches like these leading industries, no wonder that's happening.

Man...

Reactions: BlackWizzard17

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Angry birds are so repetitive, thats all these iphone apps are. Yeah because people wouldn't want to play an adventurous mario game because there using sling shots to throw birds and have them suicide to kill pigs.

2ndApex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh my gawd Mario Kart IOS Freemium where you have to buy all of the karts individually?

The Call of Duty comment was a cherry on top, taken out of context I would've swore this was satire.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night