Hacking Nintendo will block sky3ds soon!

SLiV3R

3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206
OP
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
I played around with my sky3ds for a week and I'm very happy with it. Today I noticed that when I'm update scores in Ultimate NES remix it says something like "this card cannot be used for that operation". Any other having encountered something similar? I guess online support will be blocked first and then the card will be patched next fw update. Even if Nintendo blocks it before zelda mm release I'm very pleased with my sky3ds. I give it an 8/10 ;)

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played around with my sky3ds for a week and I'm very happy with it. Today I noticed that when I'm update scores in Ultimate NES remix it says something like "this card cannot be used for that operation". Any other having encountered something similar? I guess online support will be blocked first and then the card will be patched next fw update. Even if Nintendo blocks it before zelda mm release I'm very pleased with my sky3ds. I give it an 8/10 ;)

It only happens when the cart comes loose or something. Sky3ds wont be blocked be a software update. Ever.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
It only happens when the cart comes loose or something. Sky3ds wont be blocked be a software update. Ever.
I wish you people would stop spreading this bs.

y03usw6e

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The fact that Sky3DS offers their own headers, as Axido stated, is the reason why some games don't work online. The headers they provide are no good sometimes. It's not Nintendo blocking anything, it's Sky3DS being bad.

Reactions: SLiV3R

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Gateway is blocked on 9.3 and above.
SKY3ds is NOT blocked.

I mean seriously dude. Gateway is BLOCKED! Sky3ds is NOT.
No shit? Wow! Didn't know that! /s

I was talking about you people claiming that Sky will never be blocked.. It's annoyingly false. It comes off as ironic as you were just wishing that Gateway fanboys would stop blindly bashing Sky... Yet you're blindly defending it. I own a Sky, but I'm not going to hide in ignorance and tell myself it's forever. I know for damn sure it's not.

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No shit? Wow! Didn't know that! /s

I was talking about you people claiming that Sky will never be blocked.. It's annoyingly false. It comes off as ironic as you were just wishing that Gateway fanboys would stop blindly bashing Sky... Yet you're blindly defending it. I own a Sky, but I'm not going to hide in ignorance and tell myself it's forever. I know for damn sure it's not.

SKY3DS can be blocked by a HARDWARE update...not a software update. You think some dev geeks know how to block it but Nintendo cant? Im not buying that shit. They probably tried... and they couldnt.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
SKY3DS can be blocked by a HARDWARE update...not a software update. You think some dev geeks know how to block it but Nintendo cant? Im not buying that shit. They probably tried... and they couldnt.
I'm not surprised you don't. It goes without saying.. Ignorance is bliss.

It's a tired argument to talk about "how it hasn't happened yet". It WILL happen... And if some "dev geek" can detect it, Nintendo will.

y03usw6e

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

You keep saying it as if it's fact. Meanwhile, you clearly have no idea.

Venseer

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What is this thing that people think Sky3Ds can't be blocked by a software update?
I mean. ROM Emulation to pass through a real cartridge is not new, and not undetectable.

Cobra ODE operate on the same basis. you put a original BluRay and it mounts the ISO on the PS3 instead of the BluRay. And that was blocked quite easily.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it can and will be blocked via software update, just no one knows when
but at least sky3ds users can look forward to buying the special green button edition of the card to bypass it

soon im guessing nintendo will start pushing ap in newer 3ds games

Runehasa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gateway is blocked on 9.3 and above.
SKY3ds is NOT blocked.

I mean seriously dude. Gateway is BLOCKED! Sky3ds is NOT.

Good god man you call other people gateway cultists and you come to yet another thread spreading Sky3ds propaganda and false info. Yes we all know you have a Sky3ds and you stroke it everynight

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte