Misc Nintendo Wi-Fi Error 61070

skystealer

Muah~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think Nintys blocking Wifi to people who didnt update their Wii's to 4.3... Im not completly sure, but my interwebs is working fine but Wi-fi isnt working on any of my games. Conduit = Fail. Dr.Mario OnlineRX = Fail. Brawl = Fail. ACCF = Fail.

Error 61070 describes as:

Error Code: 61070
Our experience shows that error messages within this range are typically caused by an unstable network connection. The issue could be with your connection environment, your friend's connection environment, or a temporary issue with the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.

Our servers may be trying to handle an unusually high amount of traffic (especially if you are trying to play online with a recently-released or popular game, or if there is a new Wii system update)

We're skrooed?
hate2.gif

coma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Our experience shows that error messages within this range are typically caused by an unstable network connection. The issue could be with your connection environment, your friend's connection environment, or a temporary issue with the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.

Our servers may be trying to handle an unusually high amount of traffic (especially if you are trying to play online with a recently-released or popular game, or if there is a new Wii system update)

We're skrooed

Nintendo error
Our experience shows that error messages within this range are typically caused by temporary network outages with the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. If there is a problem with the network, our technician's will work to get the service back up as soon as possible. Please retry your connection later.

If you are connecting to the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection for the first time, or the problem has not resolved itself after a few hours, there could be an incompatibility with your wireless home network. You may want to try the following:

Ensure your router has the latest firmware installed. Visit your router manufacturer's website and look for any updated firmware that may be available (these are typically found under "downloads" or by searching for your particular model number). Contact your router manufacturer for additional assistance.
If your router or modem has a built-in firewall, you may want to try and lower the security settings*, as they could be interfering with a successful connection. How to do this will vary brand and model, so consult the manual or the manufacturer of your router or modem for assistance.
If after trying the above steps you are still unable to successfully login or play on the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, it is possible that your wireless home network is not compatible with the Nintendo DS or Nintendo WFC. We suggest purchasing a compatible router (more info.

*While Nintendo provides this information for our consumers' use, it is up to each consumer to determine what security needs they have for their own networks, and to decide how best to configure their network settings to meet those needs.

Read the rest of the error message

I think your wifi is wacky because i connect fine to a couple games 1 being Nsmb and cod mw-r

stere0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm from Brazil and I'm having the same problem in recent days, I can not connect, nothing has changed in the router configuration and have already tested the lan adapter but got the same result, someone else can make a suggestion? Isoverloadingservers? Firmware 4.1

stere0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I found these two addresses below that I think the Wii tries to connect, I tried to send a traceroute from my computer and could not reach the destination, I changed the router and had the same result, I think it's a routing problem from my ISP.

naswii.nintendowifi.net
mariokartwii.available.gs.nintendowifi.net

vivanlai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1.Is the Acsess Point near you?
2.Is the acsses point on?

Please comment, rate, and suscribe! Check out our channel every day for new stuff!

Klippy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think Nintys blocking Wifi to people who didnt update their Wii's to 4.3... Im not completly sure, but my interwebs is working fine but Wi-fi isnt working on any of my games. Conduit = Fail. Dr.Mario OnlineRX = Fail. Brawl = Fail. ACCF = Fail.

We're skrooed?
hate2.gif
same here!
At First a working Wii 4.3e + Wiiconnect24 oké and the channels are working.
Than i did the soft mod and it is stil Oké.
After setting the system to country Nederland, the connection is gone!!

A rehack had no effect

The problem is in the mod/country settings.

Do you have a solution?

Gods_Speed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

We're skrooed?
hate2.gif
I am having the same freaking problem. I can't connect to guitar hero world tour. It says: 61070: Communications error. You have been disconnected from WFC. I know it's not my wifi because it can access the Internet and all that crap. What is going on?!

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having the same freaking problem. I can't connect to guitar hero world tour. It says: 61070: Communications error. You have been disconnected from WFC. I know it's not my wifi because it can access the Internet and all that crap. What is going on?!

This post is from 2013. :P
1. Most of Nintendo WFC is shut down but the GHWT store still works if you've already purchased content.
2. Make sure if you're loading from USB that you don't have your loader set to patch for private servers.

Reactions: Wiimm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: