omatic

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can't play any games properly on Nintendo WFC. I've tried Bleach: Dark Souls, Bleach: The Blade of Fate (which used to work properly), Castlevania - Order of Ecclesia, Castlevania - Portrait of Ruin, and Space Invaders Extreme. What usually happens is (if I am able to sign on at all) I'll be matched with another person / people, I'll see their name(s), and the game will try to begin. When it does, I'll get an error code (which seems to change each time, but the most frequent one is 61020), or it'll simply tell me I've been disconnected.

I've tried multiple DS's with this same Evo card, I've restarted my router, and I've tried the retail versions of these games (they all worked fine). I even tried rolling back from b4 to b2, and the problem remained. I'm not sure if this is a problem with the firmware, or a problem with the card, but since I'm using a beta firmware, I figure it should go here. Anyway, any suggestions / fixes, or are others having this problem too?

Note - Mario Kart DS works on the Evo card w/o problem, trimmed and untrimmed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E