Nintendo WFC Banning?

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by shattering, May 19, 2009.

May 19, 2009

Nintendo WFC Banning? by shattering at 2:59 AM (1,147 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. shattering
    OP

Newcomer shattering Member

Indonesia
    Well, does it exist?

I read that they banned you for certain games (and this is because you use Action Replay on Pokemon games), but can Nintendo ban you for the whole DS console? Like the banning of xbox 360? ie. cannot connect to Nintendo WFC anymore.

2. yumms

Member yumms GBAtemp Regular

United States
    If you ever get error code 20102 - then you've been banned. Seem to only happen on Wii, not sure if this can happen on DS or not though.

3. PettingZoo

Member PettingZoo yesss

Australia
    They can't ban you over the DS I'm pretty sure and even if they did there would be many ways to overcome it. Though with the DSi I'm not sure.

4. shattering
    OP

Indonesia
    Glad I bought the DS lite yesterday [​IMG]

Now that you mention it, yeah... I think it's probable on the DSi but not on the DS phat/lite.

5. PettingZoo

Member PettingZoo yesss

Australia
    Yeah, also congrats on getting a DS lite. Now time to get a flashcart lol, I'd recommend an AK2 or M3 Real Perfect Bundle. NOT R4 CLONE D:

6. shattering
    OP

Indonesia
    But I have [​IMG] I bought the AK2i, since I can't find AK2.1 here. And already using AKAIO 1.4.1 PROPER [​IMG]