The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
brandonspikes said:
Why would you want netflix on a 3DS, not only would it take forever to stream but it would kill your battery even faster. not only that, but if you're at home, you should have a computer.
Netflix was announced for the 3DS. Even on the lowest of connections I've been on, streaming doesn't take forever but surely it may take a small bit of time to build up to the actual show or movie. Who says they'd be at home? In my case, it would come in handy since I'm always surrounded by access points while at a friend's house or family member's bored, with a computer I can't use, and a 3DS in hand. Chargers always solve the battery issue for me also... but that's all just me.

I'm still waiting on the Netflix app. They did say it was coming this Summer... right?

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
no anime, what!? Even poland has animax on ps3! ofc resr of eu doesn't.. anime on 3ds would spike intrest in the device. and others being happy ... c'mon ninty!

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiBricker said:
Slyakin said:
WiiBricker said:
I knew that there will be no real Video player from Nintendo. WE.NEED.HAXX.
Sucks to be you, as America gets Netflix.

tongue.gif
That's no the point. Netflix is not a video player, but a streaming service. I was talking about a real video player like MPC or VLC, that let you watch your own video files off SD card.
Good God...

Videos are streamed and played on the 3DS, therefore it is both a Streaming Service and a Video Player. See? You're both right.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
won't you have to pay for that netflix ? well ok if you get to see the shows in 3d it might be not bad if the price is right ...
but i for one would ONLY want that netflix if I could get series from UK as well and maybe even other european countrys but i assume i could only watch german shows so it would not be interesting at all.

DigitalDeviant said:
"Fantastische 4 tour", what the hell is that?

isn't that a music band ? not sure ...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...