Gaming Nintendo Video Region Block by IP ?

temp4746

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I got a SpotPass automatic software download (More like a icon telling you to go and download) for Nitendo Video, reading about it, it seems like it's region locked out based on your ip instead of your 3ds country setting.
Since I live in Israel can anyone can tell me if it is available here or not? (I bet not, heck we don't even appear in the country selection -.-") so I can know whether I should bother download it or not.

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
temp4746 said:
I got a SpotPass automatic software download (More like a icon telling you to go and download) for Nitendo Video, reading about it, it seems like it's region locked out based on your ip instead of your 3ds country setting.
Since I live in Israel can anyone can tell me if it is available here or not? (I bet not, heck we don't even appear in the country selection -.-") so I can know whether I should bother download it or not.
yes it is blocked by ip even if you select an avaible country in region settings you still can't get the videos
the only way to fix it that is a proxy
please help us i'm not in italy atm and i don't want to miss the vids, his case is even worse since the only solution is making a proxy...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Prowl was the autobots inside man... lol