Hardware Nintendo Switch stuck on Nintendo Logo

realg123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone,
I have a switch that is stuck on the Nintendo Logo. I tried draining the battery twice then charging it and tried again and it's still stuck on the logo. The switch has never been modded.

I also tried to boot atmosphere and sx os just to see if it would work, unfortunately it's still unable to boot. I heard the next step would be to remove the battery

Is there anything else I can try?

Sorry anyone have any ideas?

bell1-1010

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I can get into RCM. I'm able to get into SX OS and Atmosphere menus via rcmloader one as well
Tell me more:
What firmware are you on, are you sure you are using is the latest atmosphere?

in the meantime, try to drain the battery completely while in rcm mode, it might take a good few hours to charge it back so don’t worry if the switch doesn’t turn on immediately.

Reactions: realg123

realg123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can boot into Atmosphere but not into the stock OS?
Tell me more:
What firmware are you on, are you sure you are using is the latest atmosphere?

in the meantime, try to drain the battery completely while in rcm mode, it might take a good few hours to charge it back so don’t worry if the switch doesn’t turn on immediately.

I'm assuming it's the latest firwmare, this switch is not mine, it's a co-workers. I'm using the latest kosmos package. I can get into the kosmos menu, where it gives me options to boot into cfw, tools, options etc.. But I can't boot into CFW or OFW

I tried draining the battery a few times without RCM, I let it hang in the Nintendo Switch logo screen until it drains, then charge and try again. I tried this a few times and it's still stuck

bell1-1010

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I tried draining the battery a few times without RCM, I let it hang in the Nintendo Switch logo screen until it drains, then charge and try again. I tried this a few times and it's still stuck
Put your switch in recovery mode but dont push any payloads, wait that the switch battery dies completely, then give it another try.

either that or i have absolutely no idea what happened.. coz it cant be a wrong fuse count...

Reactions: realg123

QueenOfGames222

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You might have to get a new one :switch:
Or simply see if anyone else had the same problem throughout the Internet and if they did see if they know a solution

QueenOfGames222

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm assuming it's the latest firwmare, this switch is not mine, it's a co-workers. I'm using the latest kosmos package. I can get into the kosmos menu, where it gives me options to boot into cfw, tools, options etc.. But I can't boot into CFW or OFW

If it's not stuck anymore you should never hack it ever again .:yay::switch:

ds34

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That's not how it works. This sounds like hardware damage. And if it's hardware damage it doesn't matter if you're running cfw or not the fault will come back

realg123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just an update on this. The issue went away temporary after leaving it in the dock for a few days, then it came back.

I contacted Nintendo and they sent me a replacement unit free of charge

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I need shrooms to read his comments +1