Hardware Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Goes Up For Sale

WiiuGold

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Goes Up For Sale, Sells Out Almost Immediately

It was live on Amazon for less than 30 minutes.

An Amazon listing for the controller emerged shortly thereafter, and earlier today it went up for sale (via Wario64). Despite costing $70, it appears to have sold out in less than half an hour. The item is now listed as "currently unavailable," with no indication of when there will be more.

DarkenedMatter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If u find a store or comes back on , let me know please that is the only thing i am missing for nintendo switch ! For march 3

Will do. Keep an eye on NowInStock and you can maybe set up an alert for it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It is an amazon exclusive? Well I guess I'll stick to playing the Wii U version of LoZ: Breath of the Wild till more arrive.
I said I don't believe so. I think other stores just haven't got stock confirmation so they don't want to list anything or were told by Nintendo to not list anything. Only time will tell at this point.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

US: $69.99
CA: $89.99
UK: £59.99 / £64.99 (yes, there's two different RRP prices in UK)

It's overpriced but a really good controller and in my opinion it'll be the definitive to play Zelda with, however, after one's done with Zelda there won't be anything worth picking up. That is, until April 28th when Mario Kart 8: Deluxe is released.

The online will be free until Autumn (Sept) so customers will be able to play MK8:D without paying.

Haymose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I decided to grab one since I recently heard someone compare the joy con buttons to the size of the 3DS buttons. Also knowing how quick it was going to sell made the impulse buy that much easier. Def not happy about the price hope it drops by the time it actually releases.

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Such a shame. I was at school when they sold out :P
Someone did tell me about Amazon Japan though. They still have Pro Controllers in stock and they ship to the U.S. Decided to grab one for now in case Amazon U.S doesn't get more in stock and if I'm unable to get one from GameStop.

The final price was around $65 (shipping already included). Which is nice, $5 less than if I get it here :P It won't arrive until the Monday or Tuesday after the launch, but hey. Nice trick.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been signed up for email alerts when it became available. Didn't get one. Thanks Amazon, I have been a Prime customer for 10 years. Who do you think you are, Nintendo?

Reactions: Xzi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hello everyone