Nintendo Switch firmware update 13.2.1 released, Atmosphere updated to 1.2.6

Screenshot_20220119-183921_Brave.jpg

Mere hours after Pokémon Legends Arceus was leaked online, a new Nintendo Switch update quietly released. As usual, the menu of the day is as expected, with version 13.2.1 adding nothing but stability. You'll want to refrain from updating if you're running CFW until more is known about this software update.

:arrow: Source: https://en-americas-support.nintend...tch-system-updates-and-change-history#current

UPDATE: Sciresm has released an update to Atmosphere, adding support for this latest firmware.

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where exactly would I place the payload on the modded sd card then? I did place the 5.7.0 payload, but it may be in the wrong spot. Is there a certain folder it must go in?
The file is \atmosphere\reboot_payload.bin, swap it to the hekate version you want loaded and you get hekate instead of atmosphere.

Are you sure you want this? When your switch crash you will also get hekate.

I think it is better to have a customize app, search for "reboot_payload.bin" in the source and change it to anything you like.

I changed the icon and app name to reboot_to_hekate and make it load /hekate.bin. You can use mine if you are lazy to make your own.

Attachments

• reboot_to_hekate.zip
    133.8 KB · Views: 80
Last edited by TomSwitch,

sniperwolf64

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi i bought a modded switch on 10.0.4 firmware with atmosphere 0.13.0 S, I want to update it to latest fw and atmosphere but i am not sure how to start, can you help me step by step how to do it thanks

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi i bought a modded switch on 10.0.4 firmware with atmosphere 0.13.0 S, I want to update it to latest fw and atmosphere but i am not sure how to start, can you help me step by step how to do it thanks
This is the news board. Please use the search function, and ask in noob paradise if you're still having issues.

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are connected to Nintendo server the update will be offered automatically. If you are offline the you have to search for the binary and use daybreak to update.
Can also update with game cart or with the help of a friendly Switch that has already updated.

Last edited by TomSwitch,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==