Status
Not open for further replies.

Eastonator12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, this isn't a thread asking for one. this is just pointing out that a simple google search for "Nintendo Switch emulator" yields results. One website says it will work with "any switch game" and has "cheat support". like, come ON. The switch isn't even OUT YET and people already have "emulators" for it. lmao

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
Why does this need a PSA thread? Unsubstantiated claims like this have existed since the dawn of the internet. 20 years of experience has taught us to ignore them.

The people that get sucked in by claims of "jailbreaks" that require a credit card payment or the downloading of malicious files thinking they've acquired a hack for a console that hasn't been released yet deserve everything they get for being so dumb.

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and you just added another link for google to pull up.

This has been happening forever. no need to make a thread about it it just adds to the fire.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good luck dumping those huge file size carts, and having pc performance to match that, unless is nvidia brand. :P

Seriously though, if switch is nvidia based system, then perhaps is possible androids with tegra x1 may even be possible to build? :unsure:

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Good luck dumping those huge file size carts, and having pc performance to match that, unless is nvidia brand. :P

Seriously though, if switch is nvidia based system, then perhaps is possible androids with tegra x1 may even be possible to build? :unsure:
Pretty sure Switch can own tegra X1 effortlessly.

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well i know, what i dunno is what chip is in the switch. Hoping for upgrade nvidia shield devices with new better tegra x2 Or whatever. :P
I do have to say the new chip found in new Shield tv have almost indentical setup as the switch leak, but switch is clearly capable of 800+ GFlops single precision which is worth a lot with the newer architecture.
That's enough to compete with the original Xbox One.

Last edited by Yil,

ieatpixels

Trophies
XP
Country
how does this thread make it worse? this thread is calling out the emus as fake. I'm sure many gullible children will see this instead of the fake stuff and be enlightened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all