Nintendo switch CFW Menu Music

bryanpow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone working on a way to implement menu music on Nintendo switch cfw? I feel like it would be awesome to have menu music like the 3ds and wii ( Ik there are music players out there but I mean specific menu music)

Reactions: The Real Jdbye

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn't it either but this automatically plays an mp3 at boot for a startup sound. IIRC it plays when the switch logo pops up. There's no limit to the length of the mp3 so you can be creative and make a blank spot on the begining of the mp3 and have it sound like it starts with the menu. However the mp3 will keep playing until the end even if you start a game. Not quite a menu music but you can play with it. I had my cat as my boot logo and a human (me) saying "meow" as the sound. Fun stuff.

https://github.com/KranKRival/BootSoundNX/releases

He already told, he don't want a player to play the music manually, he wants automatic music in the whole switch menu. So why do you ignore him?
Because AFAIK it doesn't exist.

zamastyle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do you care?
Because reviving dead threads makes it harder to identify posts that need attention? Because it was revived to make an unneccesarily aggressive correction to an ancient post? I dunno what @Hayato213 personal reasons for the response were but I 100p agree with the stance. Probably don't revive dead threads to criticize a comment made 2 years ago.

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because reviving dead threads makes it harder to identify posts that need attention? Because it was revived to make an unneccesarily aggressive correction to an ancient post? I dunno what @Hayato213 personal reasons for the response were but I 100p agree with the stance. Probably don't revive dead threads to criticize a comment made 2 years ago.

So you follow-up with an unnecessary aggressive comment? Another NPC mook troll pretending to be altruistic. I DGAF. It doesn't matter. Ignore it and move on Grendle.

It is a two years old threads, and the OP haven't been here for two years so may as well just leave it be.

Then don't read it. You're okish, I don't see why people think they get to dictate things here. Shut down topics on video game hacking because of feelings. It may be a necro bump but I bet the dude didn't realize that and besides,the topic had never been finished. Now the thread is complete. Future tempers who want to add sys menu music will know the 2 options. Music player or the boot sound module.

You guys don't have to chime in. Wether it's an old thread or an opposing view on CFWs or whatever it doesn't matter. There's a shit ton of STUPID threads here anyway. Move on.. Funny they wouldn't close the thread where a bunch of idiots were telling a 13yo to "turn tricks" to get a new console. Then it became a LGBT thing. But necro bump a thread and here comes the from unda the bridge boys to shut it down. Just don't respond if you don't like the thread. I myself would love System Menu music. Maybe a dev will see this and make it finally. That would be worth a little necro bump.

Last edited by mikefor20,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Watching the fallout series it is pretty decent