Hacking Nintendo Switch Banning Hub & Warning

D

Deleted User

I didn't use it for downloading or anything, but I still have access to it as of 2 weeks since my "first degree" ban or however you like to refer to it. In essence I can download updates but not visit the eshop
Oops lol blind eye. Thought I saw a Y. So odd...I have a bad feeling entering online services like eshop can detect cfw... :unsure:

Draxzelex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Banned: Yes

Used a CDN downloader: N
Unchecked "send error reports": Y
SX OS offline: Y
SX OS online: N
Played SX OS backups online: N
Layered FS use: N/A
Homebrew use: N/A
Connect to Eshop on CFW: Y (whoops!!)

First degree ban, as of now still have CDN access
I noticed you did not answer most of the other questions, can you kindly answer those as well? Thank you for your submission.

D

Deleted User

Just when I thought things cannot get worse. I think I might be the first to get banned permanently without even hacking (even tho I am).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180819_222128_Yahoo_Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20180819_222128_Yahoo_Mail.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 424
Last edited by ,

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My ban doesn't have to do anything with modifying my save data. Its just my nickname
That's not what I asked. I asked if you modified splatoon at all. Because update 3.1.0 introduced anti-cheat, and they may just be using another dumb reason instead of just saying you hacked the system. Unlikely, but more likely if you did modify splatoon (even just in offline single player) because it flags your account if you just boot the game with modifications.

D

Deleted User

That's not what I asked. I asked if you modified splatoon at all. Because update 3.1.0 introduced anti-cheat, and they may just be using another dumb reason instead of just saying you hacked the system. Unlikely, but more likely if you did modify splatoon (even just in offline single player) because it flags your account if you just boot the game with modifications.
Yeah I modified the game with everything maxed out but my nickname is the reason. I would say what my nickname is but this site is a 7+ site so I cant say naughty things around the kids

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I modified the game with everything maxed out but my nickname is the reason. I would say what my nickname is but this site is a 7+ site so I cant say naughty things around the kids
Well, what did you think would happen if you used a name like that lmao. Switch online is full of kids lol, probably younger than most folk in these forums. Would love to get a pm with what it actually was just so I can see

ShadowSynthesis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Ban? N
SX OS used? N
Did you connect to the Internet with SX OS and/or to activate the license? Y/N
Did you play any .XCI files online with a certificate/header? N
Do you have a certificate/header ban (look for error code 2124-4025)? N
Lowest SX Version used when Online/Offline (NOT Switch System Firmware)? N
What do you use Non-TX LayeredFS for? Backups/Modding/Both/ Y
Did you connect to the Internet with a non-TX LayeredFS Inject? N
Played online w/ Non-TX Layered FS Injects? N
Used DevMenu? N
Installed any .NSP? Y
Did you connect to the Internet w/ any .NSP installed? N
Did you play any .NSP installed online? N
Did you perform any CDN/Freeshop downloading with your own Switch's certificate? N
Backups updated? N
Homebrew/non-TX CFW Used? Y (Raj starter pack)
Connect to Internet w/ homebrew/non-TX CFW? Y
Connect to eShop while using CFW/homebrew? Y, but I didnt open any homebrew and rebooted after that
AutoRCM? N
Did you update your firmware w/o burning fuses? N
Did you install the exFAT update offline? N
receive-lp1.dg.srv.nintendo.net blocked and/or "Don't Share Usage Information" ticked under "Other Settings"? Y
What firmware(s) were you on when you cleared error logs prior to going online? N
Disabled "Send Error Information" in System Settings? Y
Wi-Fi settings deleted? Y
Airplane mode? N
Auto-Update Software Enabled in System Settings? N
Can you use the eShop on the Switch? Y
Can you login to Nintendo's website using your linked Nintendo Account? Y
Do you get error code 2137-7403 trying to update your system firmware? Y
Console/Account Region(s) Europe
Trimmed .XCI? Y (But converted and installed as NSP)
Additional Comments
I have been doing this for 4 days and have yet to receive a ban. My method is:
Create a user with no account linked to nintendo whatsoever
Have 2 SD Cards
In the first one, have your normal day to day "legal" apps, in the second one, have backups and CFW
Delete wifi connections, boot into CFW, install game you want to play, when you want to stop playing/play an online game, backup save data and delete game and save data
Exchange SD with normal SD
Use main user to play online
When you wanna play backups again, simply pop the second SD card and install game and restore backup. Repeat for nice, non-banned life :D

Last edited by ShadowSynthesis,
Reactions: Draxzelex

rvnx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Updating this since I'm now banned.

Ban? Y
If Yes, provide proof: see attachment
SX OS used? Y
Did you connect to the Internet with SX OS and/or to activate the license? Y
Did you play any .XCI files online with a certificate/header? N
Do you have a certificate/header ban (look for error code 2124-4025)? N
Lowest SX Version used when Online/Offline (NOT Switch System Firmware)? 1.2
What do you use Non-TX LayeredFS for? N
Did you connect to the Internet with a non-TX LayeredFS Inject? N
Played online w/ Non-TX Layered FS Injects? N

Used DevMenu? N
Installed any .NSP? N
Did you connect to the Internet w/ any .NSP installed? N
Did you play any .NSP installed online? N
Did you perform any CDN/Freeshop downloading with your own Switch's certificate? N
Backups updated? OFW
Homebrew/non-TX CFW Used? Y (NXShell, crashing during file operations)
Connect to Internet w/ homebrew/non-TX CFW? Y
Connect to eShop while using CFW/homebrew? N
AutoRCM? N
Did you update your firmware w/o burning fuses? N
Did you install the exFAT update offline? N
receive-lp1.dg.srv.nintendo.net blocked and/or "Don't Share Usage Information" ticked under "Other Settings"? Y

What firmware(s) were you on when you cleared error logs prior to going online? Y: 5.1.0
Disabled "Send Error Information" in System Settings? Y
Wi-Fi settings deleted? N
Airplane mode? Y
Auto-Update Software Enabled in System Settings? N
Can you use the eShop on the Switch? N
Can you login to Nintendo's website using your linked Nintendo Account? Y
Do you get error code 2137-7403 trying to update your system firmware? N

Console/Account Region(s) EU/JP
Trimmed .XCI? Y
Additional Comments

Not really mad about it, it was expected. Gonna order a new tablet soon for legit play that won't be in contact with anything cfw related.

Attachments

• IMG_20180820_085004.jpg
    IMG_20180820_085004.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 533

bobachilles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been using SX OS since 3 weeks now. No ban. And I always use it online, since I mostly play with the console docked, so no Airplane Mode there, and I really don't want to disconnect the console from the internet, to get News and to enter eShop to purchase some new game, or to see which games are interesting enough to download.

I should clarify what I am doing so far: I have two users, one is the main user, connected to a Nintendo Account, and the other one is a local user, not connected to any account (not even social networks). I also have two microSD cards. One is the one I have since the beginning, where my original digital purchases are installed (and I have a lot of them). I also have many physical games. The other card was purchased exclusively for executing SX OS and installing downloaded games, both in nsp as in xci format. This leads me to answer something I have read here:

This is not true, because when I use my second microSD card on the console, I can still see all the games in the library. Same as when I put the first microSD card again, I can see the games installed in the second microSD. When I use my first microSD card, with the original games installed, I can play those games, and I can see the games installed in the other card with a "download icon" at the left side of the game's name. The opposite is when I use the second microSD card: I see the downloaded games already installed and I can play those games, and the original games I have appear in the library but with a "download" icon.

So, this is the scenario for me:

• When I want to play an original game I have, being digital download or a physical release, I boot in OFW with my main microSD card inserted, and use my main user (the one connected to a Nintendo Account) to play those games. I update all my original games from OFW.
  • When I want to play a downloaded game, being XCI or an NSP already installed in my console, I boot in CFW (SX OS) with my secondary microSD card inserted (where the SX OS files are), and I use my secondary user (not connected to any Nintendo Account) to play those games. As this user has no Nintendo ID linked to it, I can't use online features with it. I update all my downloaded copies, no matter if they are XCI or NSP, from CFW.
As I've said, the console is always connected to the internet, even when I put it to sleep. I was online being in CFW for a whole week before booting again to OFW to play a game I have in physical format.

Ban? No
If Yes, provide proof (video preferred)
SX OS used? Yes
Did you connect to the Internet with SX OS and/or to activate the license? Yes to all, always connected
Did you play any .XCI files online with a certificate/header? No, I don't play with copies online, only single player offline modes
Do you have a certificate/header ban (look for error code 2124-4025)? No
Lowest SX Version used when Online/Offline (NOT Switch System Firmware)? 1.3
Non-TX Layered FS Used? I don't even know what this means, so I assume the answer is No
Did you connect to the Internet with a non-TX LayeredFS Inject? I am always connected, but as the previos response, I don't think I use that "layered" thing
Played online w/ Non-TX Layered FS Injects? No

Used DevMenu? No
Installed any .NSP? Yes, plenty of them, directly using SX OS's NSP installer
Did you connect to the Internet w/ any .NSP installed? Yes
Did you play any .NSP installed online? No
Did you perform any CDN/Freeshop downloading with your own Switch's certificate? No, I download the games from the web using my computer
Backups updated? Updated in CFW
Homebrew/non-TX CFW Used? Tried to use FTP something, couldn't use it. I have used App Store, and I use that App to manage SD files, I don't remember its name now, to delete NSP files once installed (I mean, the "installer" NSP file, once the game is installed in the SD)
Connect to Internet w/ homebrew/non-TX CFW? No, I only use SX OS or OFW
Connect to eShop while using CFW/homebrew? No, I only connect to eShop using OFW, and with my main microSD card inserted
AutoRCM? No
Did you update your firmware w/o burning fuses? No
Did you install the exFAT update offline? No, did it while booted in OFW
receive-lp1.dg.srv.nintendo.net blocked and/or "Don't Share Usage Information" ticked under "Other Settings"? No and Yes

What firmware(s) were you on when you cleared error logs prior to going online? I never clear logs
Disabled "Send Error Information" in System Settings? Yes
Wi-Fi settings deleted? No
Airplane mode? No
Auto-Update Software Enabled in System Settings? No (it was enable in the past, but never worked for me, I always had to update games in my library manually, so I keep doing that now, and the option is disabled)
Can you use the eShop on the Switch? Yes
Can you login to Nintendo's website using your linked Nintendo Account? Yes
Do you get error code 2137-7403 trying to update your system firmware? Haven't tried as I am in the latest firmware version

Console/Account Region(s): US
Trimmed .XCI? All the XCI games I have downloaded say "Trimmed" in the filename, so I believe the answer is Yes
Additional Comments See the first part of this long message

Is this still working for you?

rvnx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's the same way I'm doing. So far no ban... *crossingfingers*
I doubt it'll be working much longer, considering we still don't entirely know what Nintendo logs and how it's communicating with the Switch. Error/System logs, boot logs, can all be saved in a system partition on the device itself, making SD swapping pretty useless.

Reactions: D-Jay

D-Jay

High rulez
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It's a little bit ironic, because I just use backups from the net to give them a try. If I like them, I buy them.

ValenValentine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I noticed you did not answer most of the other questions, can you kindly answer those as well? Thank you for your submission.

I will no problem, I'm on an overnight work cycle with no internet so I've been kinda in a rush for a coulp days, I'll update the rest tomorrow. Useful thread!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +2