Hacking Nintendo Switch Banning Hub & Warning

Illuminaticy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Coughing doesn’t prevent ban, also doesn’t bring the discussion further. Either contribute to the thread or just don’t post.
You're not contributing to the thread either? But ok

Edit: He was contributing if you want to get technical. He suggested emunand.

Last edited by Illuminaticy,

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Option 1: Emunand

Option 2: You need a CLEAN nand backup (before ever running CFW), and you need to restore that clean NAND before going online. Rinse, repeat.
This exactly...

Coughing doesn’t prevent ban, also doesn’t bring the discussion further. Either contribute to the thread or just don’t post.
I meaaaan, if youre retarded and go online with the cfw emunand then of course it wont prevent a ban? Thanks for contributing so much :)

Im just giving a suggestion and you are providing nothing :P

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo gets logs of crashes and such... They will most likely know that you have booted homebrew from day one. Not sure if anyone has been banned from just using homebrew but you never know...
Crash/error logs aren’t a problem with Atmosphere, stop lying
And I’ve been using CFW both offline and online for ages, without restoring nand backups, no “”emunand”” and haven’t gotten banned

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And I’ve been using CFW both offline and online for ages, without restoring nand backups, no “”emunand”” and haven’t gotten banned
jesus, Im just giving warning?? What if he isnt using atmosphere? ffs...

d4nielr

Trophies
XP
Country
If you buy sx os they have an emunand solution on sd card use that offline for your backups and then use ofw online on NSO, you can’t play backups online though but there’s is now a MOD to play “wireless” games online through LAN play, it’s very easy to find it’s called switchLAN play, yes sx os costs but it’s the only one with emunand solution.

Hope this helps as it seems no one else has helped at all

There’s no way for a ban because sx os is always offline as it’s built into the os unless you turn it off in the menu it’s called “sx stealth mode”

Because it’s offline it won’t send telemetry to Nintendo so you won’t get banned as there’s no way

Hope I’ve helped you a bit :)

Loads of sx os users do this,

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jesus, Im just giving warning?? What if he isnt using atmosphere? ffs...
Oh ok :P
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ If they don’t want to get banned, they should probably use atmos, if they’re using ReiNX they’re already fucked (and I doubt they’re using SX)

Also, just saying as long as you do it properly Nintendo can’t really tell if someone is using homebrew or game mods (if the game doesn’t have anti-cheat)

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Now this is interesting, and new to me, are you 100% positive that I won't loose my account xD, if using atmosphere?

Last edited by cucholix,

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Nope, if you use Atmosphere crash logs get dumped onto the SD card, and don’t get saved onto the system :P
Nice, I was under the impresion that the process to don't get caught was more cumbersome, good thing I opened this thread :P

Now, I have a jig, I guess the next step is check if my Switch is vulnerable, it's fine if I post the serial here when I get home?

d4nielr

Trophies
XP
Country
The only problem is NSPs get saved to your system it really depends what you want to use cfw for. This is why I use sx cuz emunand is completely separate from official firmware.

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice, I was under the impresion that the process to don't get caught was more cumbersome, good thing I opened this thread :P

Now, I have a jig, I guess the next step is check if my Switch is vulnerable, it's fine if I post the serial here when I get home?
just stay offline while using the mods, since darks souls is an online game and probably has anticheat :P. Also if you have enough space on you so card, I’d recommend making a nand backup just in case something goes wrong

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
just stay offline while using the mods, since darks souls is an online game and probably has anticheat :P. Also if you have enough space on you so card, I’d recommend making a nand backup just in case something goes wrong
Is not like I will miss much, during online I mostly got invaders back stabbing me xD

Reactions: ZachyCatGames

d4nielr

Trophies
XP
Country
Another question, all the changes you made in the console can be reverted? Is the tegra injection exploit permanent?
If you make a nand backup and restore it after you’ve modded you’ll be ok. Tegra exploit ain’t permanent it has to be done everytime to get into cfw. Always make a nand backup first tho before modding. But using cfw offline will be fine cuz error logs don’t save anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1