1. Sonic Angel Knight

OP Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Legend

United States
    [​IMG]

Just curious if anyone has one of these. I saw that It's $20 but haven't been able to find one yet. Wonder if you like it. Basically if it actually can stand up better than the poor tab on the actual switch itself would be nice. :unsure:

2. Jay Boy

Jay Boy GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    It's great, I got it the day it was released. The Switch won't be tipping over if it's docked to it, angles are easy to adjust, but the charging port is what matters to me most.

3. NekoMichi

NekoMichi Retro Collector

Additional question - Is the connector for power only, or does it also function as a data passthrough? (i.e. If I connect it to my PC, will it be able to communicate with the Switch through the stand?)

4. bundat

bundat ¿

Antarctica
    I have the same question as @NekoMichi
    Is it just a charging port?

Or can you plug a dongle thru it, or connect a USB-C cable to that port to inject a payload?

5. magico29

magico29 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    ac power only!!
    • Play the Nintendo Switch system in tabletop mode at any angle while you charge (AC adapter included with purchase of Nintendo Switch system).
    • The angle of the stand can also be adjusted to create the best viewing angle for different environments.
    • The adjustable charging stand allows the Nintendo Switch system to be charging while in Tabletop mode, enabling longer play sessions.

6. magico29

magico29 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    ac power only!!

7. NokeManzo

NokeManzo Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Love mine, purchased about 3 weeks ago. Well worth the $20 as other non pass-thru charging stands are $5-$15 and serve no other purpose.

8. bundat

bundat ¿

Antarctica
    Do you even have one, and have you actually tried it yourself?
    Or are you just answering questions, like you are 100% sure you know the answer, based only on the official Nintendo description without even having tried it yourself?

It just REALLY irks me when people do that... especially when people are double-checking (and maybe even triple-checking) to be 100% sure, and someone who has a penchant for not double-checking comes along like they have the 100% correct answer.

Why do I sound mad? Because I have the CORRECT answer to my (and @NekoMichi's) question

(also I'd didn't realize NokeManzo had already answered this question right above me, because it was too subtle :P)

....Also, in case you are planning to do it, don't call me baby, thanks

Last edited by bundat, Sep 6, 2018
    NekoMichi likes this.
  9. magico29
    This message by magico29 has been removed from public view by Joe88, Sep 6, 2018, Reason: Off topic.
    Sep 6, 2018 Show
  10. miesssiee

miesssiee Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Netherlands
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - adjustable, Nintendo, switch