Hardware Nintendo switch adjustable charge stand

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
f401c0e3-c711-4daa-a7b1-ec5e5aff4c35_1.d55e632dbbe19c73f352c574988ab0ee.jpeg

Just curious if anyone has one of these. I saw that It's $20 but haven't been able to find one yet. Wonder if you like it. Basically if it actually can stand up better than the poor tab on the actual switch itself would be nice. :unsure:

Jay Boy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It's great, I got it the day it was released. The Switch won't be tipping over if it's docked to it, angles are easy to adjust, but the charging port is what matters to me most.

Reactions: mathew77

magico29

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ac power only!!
  • Play the Nintendo Switch system in tabletop mode at any angle while you charge (AC adapter included with purchase of Nintendo Switch system).
  • The angle of the stand can also be adjusted to create the best viewing angle for different environments.
  • The adjustable charging stand allows the Nintendo Switch system to be charging while in Tabletop mode, enabling longer play sessions.

NokeManzo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Love mine, purchased about 3 weeks ago. Well worth the $20 as other non pass-thru charging stands are $5-$15 and serve no other purpose.

bundat

¿
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
ac power only!!
  • Play the Nintendo Switch system in tabletop mode at any angle while you charge (AC adapter included with purchase of Nintendo Switch system).
  • The angle of the stand can also be adjusted to create the best viewing angle for different environments.
  • The adjustable charging stand allows the Nintendo Switch system to be charging while in Tabletop mode, enabling longer play sessions.
Do you even have one, and have you actually tried it yourself?
Or are you just answering questions, like you are 100% sure you know the answer, based only on the official Nintendo description without even having tried it yourself?

It just REALLY irks me when people do that... especially when people are double-checking (and maybe even triple-checking) to be 100% sure, and someone who has a penchant for not double-checking comes along like they have the 100% correct answer.

Why do I sound mad? Because I have the CORRECT answer to my (and @NekoMichi's) question

(also I'd didn't realize NokeManzo had already answered this question right above me, because it was too subtle :P)

....Also, in case you are planning to do it, don't call me baby, thanks

Last edited by bundat,
Reactions: NekoMichi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte