Nintendo Power September details/reviews

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
I wasn't trying to put up an argument. I'm simply telling you that for one to pass judgment on a game, one must have PLAYED said game. And there's a very good reason that the game gets the high scores it does. It's great. You can dislike it if you want, just play it first. And don't expect anyone else to agree with you. OR think Nintendo sucks just because they make a game YOU don't want and everyone else likes.

I'm not saying Nintendo "sucks" (although as of recently they've made some pretty bullshitty decisions), I'm just saying I don't like the series. I'll definately give it a try, I'll say that, but if the formula is close to the older games, I won't like it. I think we'll always disagree on this game, but I don't discourage anyone from not trying it. I just think it's a little overrated.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Facepalm if true. There was supposed to be a Shantae on GBA. Then they canceled it and kept giving vague speculation about a DS/Wiiware release. That's pretty damn annoying. And I don't even have a DSi...

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wow, I'm very impressed by the Dementium 2 details. It really sound like they've improved every grudge I had with the first game, and gone even further!

BAHIM Z 360

B-but I'm not a new member :(
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Ouch and i was looking forward for The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road game
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone