Boing! Docomodake - 7.0
Blue Dragon Plus - 8.0
Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride - 8.5

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Harrison Ford is so damn rich it isn't even funny. He hasn't looked like that in 20 years, yet he still makes tons off of those images!

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@BortzANATOR

So, you've played the game right? Tell us about it since you know everything about it there is to know. Go into great detail on your playthrough and elaborate exactly how it sucks. I suggest you write a review of your detailed playthrough in fact.
rolleyes.gif

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh my gawd its awful. i cant believe i bought it.
First of all the contols are god awful. you use the nunchuck to run and the wiimote to do the whip. Youd think that was ok, but they are so broken. the only way you can get whip to work right is to shake it up and down like your beating off. and even then you end up swinging from the nearest pixelated tree branch that happens to be just about your head. the enemies are dumber than bags of rocks. Ok so get this, I was running through the streets and this guy with a sword comes up doing all these fancy moves and i just pull out my gun and cap him. Easiest boss fight ever. The gun was the only thing they did right. Too bad its next to impossible to find any ammo.

The end of the game is terrible. The staff o' kings ends up being a huge golden dildo which Indy then gives to his son, and starts making out with his wife.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BortzANATOR said:
First of all the contols are god awful. you use the nunchuck to run and the wiimote to do the whip. Youd think that was ok, but they are so broken. the only way you can get whip to work right is to shake it up and down like your beating off. and even then you end up swinging from the nearest pixelated tree branch that happens to be just about your head. the enemies are dumber than bags of rocks. Ok so get this, I was running through the streets and this guy with a sword comes up doing all these fancy moves and i just pull out my gun and cap him. Easiest boss fight ever. The gun was the only thing they did right. Too bad its next to impossible to find any ammo.

The end of the game is terrible. The staff o' kings ends up being a huge golden dildo which Indy then gives to his son, and starts making out with his wife.
lol. Perfect answer.

LivingToDie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
BortzANATOR said:

xD LOOOL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill