Nintendo of Europe makes official statement regarding behavior of Nintendo Russia's General Manager

7e1114fa414308bb_1200xH-ds1-1340x1340.jpg

Nearing the end of 2018, Nintendo of Russia's General Manager, Yasha Haddaji, faced problems regarding workplace conduct when multiple allegations were made against him. This all began with an official livestream, where Haddaji was heard loudly berating his employees, using foul language, and saying he would fire everyone in the room. After this incident, some of the workers involved began to come forward and make statements about how the General Manager was mismanaging his branch, with a fan's video going viral with a petition to have him removed. As a result, Nintendo of Europe stepped in and claimed that they would be investigating the claims made. As of today, NOE has made an official statement on the matter, and is as follows:

Nintendo initiated a thorough investigation into each of the allegations made against the General Manager of Nintendo Russia, Mr Yasha Haddaji, in November. "While the results of the investigation acknowledge that Mr Haddaji's loss of temper on display in the video has at times also been observed in the office, none of the allegations of harassment brought forth in the wake of the video were substantiated by the investigation.

"Mr Haddaji fully acknowledges that his conduct related to him losing his temper is a breach of our Code of Conduct, and expresses his remorse to all those affected by it. He has received a formal warning and has issued an apology letter to all Nintendo Russia employees.

"Our top priority is to ensure a safe and supportive working environment for all employees. It's because of these values that we committed to a full and thorough investigation into each of the allegations against Mr Haddaji. Going forward, Nintendo of Europe will be providing more resources to Nintendo Russia to support their efforts to bring Nintendo products and experiences to Russian players.

"We want to ensure that the conduct of all our employees is in line with Nintendo's company values, and we remain committed to upholding these standards in the future."

According to Nintendo's investigation, they could not confirm the negative remarks made against Haddaji, leading to only a warning being issued. More workers will also be brought on board to help things run more smoothly, in the future.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So a large corporation like Nintendo has no care for its employees.

He should have been sacked.

But saying that look at the working conditions of those that produce Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, Apple, Samsung products.

Proof that as long as the top dogs are making money, those on the bottom are given no rights or respect.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So a large corporation like Nintendo has no care for its employees.

He should have been sacked.

But saying that look at the working conditions of those that produce Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, Apple, Samsung products.

Proof that as long as the top dogs are making money, those on the bottom are given no rights or respect.
Yuh, if you're a low level employee, and if you fuck up even slightly and if it reaches online, they'll throw your ass under a bus to save face. They'll fire your ass and anounce it online, np.

MaxiBash

Your Local Random Internet Geek
Trophies
Website
trashbandatcootofficial.cardd.co
XP
Country
Netherlands
This situation in a nutshell:
[Me saying heck on a christian Minecraft server.]
[Other players: Get pissed.]
[Server owner lets me get away with a warning.]

For real though, Nintendo of Europe shouldn't let this man get away. I've seen a stream highlight and shit wasn't right.
One of the Switch units they used had problems so they just showed footage from YouTube instead. This is something Yasha was bothering, so he started screaming at the 2 boys while finally swearing after a while. The fact that Nintendo of Europe just gives him a warning is sort of brutal for the workers there in Russia.

CallmeBerto

The Lone Wanderer
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
You're a special kind of salty aren't you?

I hope the salt train never runs out.

On topic - I'm glad that Nintendo looked into it and I think the punishment matches the crime. Hope he works on his temper and if this happends again he should be fired.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I dont understand how people have gotten so fragile.
That can be said about "some of the best leaders". It's definitely not him losing his cool. He's obviously a special kind of asshole.

Last edited by Kioku,

kevin corms

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That can be said about "some of the best leaders". It's definitely not him losing his cool. He's obviously a special kind of asshole.
how so, maybe I missed something. Would you fire a guy like steve jobs who cared so much he often lost his cool? Heres an example
"The Xerox Star was supposed to be the hot new computer that came out in 1981 (it was ultimately a flop). Jobs and his team went to go check it out, but were absolutely unimpressed. A few weeks later he called Bob Belleville, one of the hardware designers on the Xerox Star team. "Everything you've ever done in your life is shit," Jobs said, "so why don't you come work for me?"

Belleville joined the team."

Im one of the people who think truth is more important than feelings.

Last edited by kevin corms,
Reactions: SuperNintendho

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over