Nintendo is releasing a limited edition Animal Crossing themed Nintendo Switch

EPkYDYeUcAEhol3.jpg

EPkYDYeUYAAq5P6.jpg EPkYDYeUwAIVBKO.jpg

Nintendo has a special edition Nintendo Switch just waiting for all the excited Animal Crossing: New Horizons fans. Featuring special Joy-Cons, a pattern on the back of the system, and a themed dock for the console, this stylized Switch will be made available a week prior to the launch of the latest Animal Crossing game. It's referred to as the Aloha Edition Nintendo Switch, and will retail for $299.99 when it launches on March 13, 2020. A matching case and screen protector will also be available for separate purchase, as well. Currently, it's only confirmed for release in North America.

EDIT: EU gets it on March 20th.

:arrow: Source

ciaomao

Well-Known Dude
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
If you know what you are doing you can just change the housing on the switch... I seen housing that looked way better I'm going to change mines to a clear one like the retro atomic purple GBC from back in the day
Correct, but this mod cost you like 30$, not 5. Also many screwed their joycons by doing this, so there is a chance it will cost you another 30$ for the replacement.

Last edited by ciaomao,

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need it. I already have a Switch. I need it. I already have two Switches, but I need it. I NEED IT.
Correct, but this mod cost you like 30$, not 5. Also many screwed their joycons by doing this, so there is a chance it will cost you another 30$ for the replacement.

The backplate is easy but the joycons are hell lol but I'm going to attempt to do mine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol