Nintendo is releasing a limited edition Animal Crossing themed Nintendo Switch

EPkYDYeUcAEhol3.jpg

EPkYDYeUYAAq5P6.jpg EPkYDYeUwAIVBKO.jpg

Nintendo has a special edition Nintendo Switch just waiting for all the excited Animal Crossing: New Horizons fans. Featuring special Joy-Cons, a pattern on the back of the system, and a themed dock for the console, this stylized Switch will be made available a week prior to the launch of the latest Animal Crossing game. It's referred to as the Aloha Edition Nintendo Switch, and will retail for $299.99 when it launches on March 13, 2020. A matching case and screen protector will also be available for separate purchase, as well. Currently, it's only confirmed for release in North America.

EDIT: EU gets it on March 20th.

:arrow: Source

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I luv the colors but the Dock 90% white background the designer must of been a lazy git and should be sacked :lol: got go find some animal crossing stickers

Reactions: LuigiXL

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I like the colours of the joycons, and the change of the dock but with all special editions, the switch tablet itself only has a minor black design silhouette on the back. Would be nice to see different colour schemes of that.

Last edited by Blue,
D

Deleted User

To me the dock is dope one thing i dislike about the original design was that it looked too like basic this looks like a work of art right here.

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is what annoys me when nintendo come up with any excuse to crap out another so called limited edition.

Knowing die hard collectors and fans will blindly rebuy the same shit multiple times.

And how people get so excited over it, its just a $5 plastic case.
Lol Retroboy tht is funny but cmon show some respect to the animal crossing tribe ther peaceful luving people

LuigiXL

Trophies
XP
Country
EDIT- Just realised that isnt water on the back of the Switch, its AC motifs!

I am surprised no one has said "No Lite?!" yet. I was almost banking on them making a Lite, the younger market a bundle would appeal to etc. Plus it would look pretty nice in those colours, I guess we have turquoise already!

Its a shame they couldnt make a matching casing for the Switch to match, i think that would push most of us over the edge.

Last edited by LuigiXL,

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The dock is way too white for my liking. Other than that, that is one sweet LE. Still loses out to the Dragon Quest one, sadly I'll probably never be able to get one of those. :'(

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
Because of course they are.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have two hackable switches. One banned for Homebrew and piracy, the other is staying stock/unhacked.
Yeah me too. My first switch is banned and my second one is clean.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Me: “This looks amazing!”
Price tag: 999999999999$
And 99 pennies xD

D

Deleted User

In U.K. it'll probably go for £279.99 or £299.99. I'm not going to buy one, but it looks adorable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: For real for real