Nintendo ID Question

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by cobhc, Sep 22, 2015.

1. cobhc
    OP

cobhc Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 22, 2015
    Hi all,

I have an O3DS on 9.9 which I have been using a Skycard on, however I've purchased a N3DS XL which I'm hoping will come with an old enough firmware to use a CFW on and I'm trading in my O3DS. I realise that I can't transfer my Nintendo ID over to the N3DS without being forced to update the firmware so I wanted to know if there's an issue using a different Nintendo ID on my N3DS to my Wii U as I have purchased games on the Wii U that I don't want to lose but I have no purchases on my O3DS so it doesn't matter to me if I can't use that ID on there any longer.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by cobhc, Sep 22, 2015
  2. A_Random_Guy

A_Random_Guy Officially That Dev

May 22, 2015
    Malaysia
    Smea's closet
    You sure your N3DS Xl will come in 9.2? Have you checked the serial id?

3. cobhc
    OP

cobhc Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 22, 2015
    I haven't. I'm just hoping, but I can delay the trade if not as otherwise I can reuse the same ID, it was just a query if I luck out.

4. piratesephiroth

piratesephiroth I wish I could read

Sep 5, 2013
    Brazil
    Last edited by piratesephiroth, Sep 22, 2015
  5. cobhc
    OP

cobhc Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 22, 2015
    Thanks. I don't have an emuNAND on the O3DS so I can't try the first solution. I'll have to see. I'm just hoping I can use my current ID on my Wii U still and a new one on the N3DS if I have to make a new one.

Edit: Reading this I might be able to contact Nintendo for them to unlink the ID.

https://m.reddit.com/r/3DS/comments/2fuf3q/remotely_remove_nintendo_network_id_from_3ds/

Last edited by cobhc, Sep 22, 2015