Nintendo homage Michael Jackson in Wii Resorts Discovered by me

NITROFOX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That's right people I was playing Wii today Resorts in the modality ping pong, JP version of the game, none of whom became my opponent nothing more nor less than Michael Jackson himself O_O!, I was without words, ran to grab the camera and took 2 photos and then finished playing, I'm posting to see you, give the photos below:
Detail: my mii playing there in the picture with him = P

I am without words ....

Sorry my bad english

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/5586/91289021.jpg
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/444/32120700.jpg

B-Blue

slut
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
LMFAO
rofl.gif

Nice find! That was awesome!!

Can't wait for the US version to come out
smile.gif

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think you should post this on that site, which is collecting spottings of Michael
wink.gif

But you are right: the nose and the glasses are enough indication: this is Michael!
tongue.gif

EDIT:
shaunj66 said:
Sure it's not one of your friends Mii's? Doesn't the first Wii Sports put random friends in as opponents/spectators? At least that was the case when I owned a Wii...
No, the opponents are always not from the mii-channels. Just the spectators
wink.gif

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Master Mo said:
shaunj66 said:
Sure it's not one of your friends Mii's? Doesn't the first Wii Sports put random friends in as opponents/spectators? At least that was the case when I owned a Wii...
No, the opponents are always not from the mii-channels. Just the spectators
wink.gif

I would say it's far more likely he is a mii from your mii channel. Wii sports did use your miis for some of the games like baseball.

Also the game was released on the 25th of June in Japan. No way they could have added him in on time.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Edhel said:
I would say it's far more likely he is a mii from your mii channel. Wii sports did use your miis for some of the games like baseball.

Also the game was released on the 25th of June in Japan. No way they could have added him in on time.
I think on One-on-One game they didn`t use Miis from the Mii-Channel. At least that is what I experienced from playing WSResort (Swordfight 1300 and Ping-Pong 1100 at the moment so I played both for a while!).

Wasn`t the original WiiSports only using the Miis in your own team?! I think the opponents where alway not from the Mii-channel!? I don`t know
wacko.gif

Still nice find
wink.gif

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
As above check your Mii's see if someone in your household downloaded an M.J. Mii
smile.gif

I downloaded a couple recently and they look way better than that one anyhow
smile.gif

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lol you idiots
of course it's not an homage to MJ.
Nintendo would have created a better likeness if it was, there would be homages to other famous people, and the game went gold well before MJ died.

I'd be far more likely to believe it if it were the US one, but this is the Japanese version we're talking about. lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)