Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez said:
I know the hospital in my area has one of these. I'm pretty sure when my wife goes in for surgery that she can request one and I can probably dump it using bootmii. I will also try to bluedump the IOS's and see if I can get anything good. I'm sure nintendo has an answer for the IOS reload issue.
Sounds like a plan, but if my thinking is correct it may not have a standard system menu, how would one run a exploit to install bootmii

mousex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez said:
Too bad the doctors aren't doing the brain transplant on her like I wanted them to do, or even sew her mouth shut. They think the tumors in her stomach are a bigger priority. Boy are they mistaken.
This is not funny.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
DeadlyFoez said:
....too bad I never went forward with trying to create my excite truck exploit that I discovered.
You discovered what?? Really? Good job man! One can never have too many exploits! Maybe u can ask crediar or someone else to help u quickly whip up a working excite truck exploit specifically for this purpose. I know u could probably do it yourself, but since time is a factor... it may be worth while asking for help (or u can just install drive-key in under 3min like u said, lol)

D

Deleted member 180466

It starts to become more and more interesting here!
smile.gif

DeadlyFoez, hope you can do it! This means a lot to the Wii community! Were there any GameCube games in the list in the hospital? Yes, you know what I'm thinking about! xD

SSSMOKN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This has become a damn funny post here. I have to say GOOD LUCK with this and I hope your wife does well with the surgery. Waiting to see what happens with it.

D

Deleted member 180466

SSSMOKN said:
This has become a damn funny post here. I have to say GOOD LUCK with this and I hope your wife does well with the surgery. Waiting to see what happens with it.

I think everybody wants him to do this! He is our only hope now!

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
1) How the hell are you going to open the case so you can acess the wii, without damaging it?
2) Anyone remembers this?

I'm sorry, I doubt that this is going to work. And even if it does, SNEEK can already do this, and Wanin will probably fix it before even some people can find out how Ninty has done it. IMO, it's not worth the risk...

Though, it's your choice, good luck, and remember what happend to kongnutz...

joybeba6679

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, simple, If you make a cd player and then you open it and find a way to make it play your music from a usb drive, is it piracy? NO!, why? Cuz its your product and you do with it whatever you want
wink.gif

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Nice plan DeadlyFoez.

I hope you can execute it without getting into trouble.
I would really like to see what is inside it (software wise).
It most definetely has a custom SM, but I wonder what set of IOS is has on it?

Only one way to find out (if you're not ninty, that is)...

Majroa

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Good luck DeadlyFoez. About your wife, I know a guy who knows a guy etc. who can sew mouths:P

megazig

SU
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez,
you really are an idiot. every post I read from you spouts more non-sense.

Nintendo doesn't have to deal with IOS reloading when the hdd interface replaces the disc interface. IOS doesn't even come into play at that point. Other than finding a nice little app to load the games from the interface you'll find nothing worth while on this machine.

Since I know that all you want is attention, and will lie to get it, I'm going to just leave that point there for others to realise that what you claim you can do is just stupid.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
@megazig.... who the hell do u think u r? Even if u disagree with DeadlyFoez, it is obvious to ANYONE DeadlyFoez is NOT an idiot. Hell, he's even taking ur bullshit nicely.

btw, Foez even said himself he doesn't think this info will do us any good. So are u agreeing with an "idiot"?
DeadlyFoez said:
I dont think this info will be much useful though. We already have way better than what nintendo put out. The only thing that we have to gain is IOS reloading if it was even incorporated into starlight. But none of the games in the video are IOS reloading games and nintendo has not taken a huge stride into making starlight into the mainstream. It is very exclusive.

Since I don't know anything about how Nintendo handles IOS reloading with starlight (or if they even do), I'm not going to say u r right or wrong. But for fucks sakes, don't disrespect people like DeadlyFoez who is an asset to the community (unlike people who have been members since October 25, 2008 and have less than 30 posts).

FYI, this post is extremely out of character for me, go ahead and check my other posts if u want, I'm generally nice to everyone on this forum (with the exception of smashdude)... and if u were calling me an idiot, i would leave it alone and let u do/say whatever u want... but when u attack a friend of mine... i'm not going to keep my mouth shut... fuck that

I don't know u, I don't have anything personal against u, just show some respect to people like DeadlyFoez and I won't have a problem with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY