• Views 10,255
  • Replies 91
  • Likes 7

tatripp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MEGAMAN IN SSB???? I suddenly have the urge to buy a wii u.
But if capcom is involved, megaman will probably be additional content already on the disk that you have to pay to unlock.

Mythrix

Trophies
XP
Country
Out of all the next gen consoles the Wii U really is the most likely buy for me, because they have the most platform exclusives that I want out of all the consoles. A lot of the PS and Xbox games are usually out for PC too, so I've been buying many of them for the PC to be able to play (or at least try to play) them in 3D...

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Mario Kart 8, that trailer just reminded me why I fricking LOVE Mario Kart so much. Best game on the DS and the Wii IMHO. If I could snatch a cheap Wii U, I would do it, just for Mario Kart, and maybe Wind Waker HD.
That's all I need to play for months, really. Mario Kart, love it...

Here's hoping for MORE tracks though, and frequent FREE DLC updates (with even more tracks for example). Honestly, is it so hard to include double the amount of retro tracks?

DxEggman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone was too lazy to realized the outlines were to make the characters easier to see, but why bother convincing a hater?
I wasn't gonna even say anything, but you're right.
just...
I'm tired of hearing negative stuff about gaming. People don't realize no one has a gun to your head... but people act like they do

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: or fucking Clu Clu Land for that matter