absolut79

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Nintendo DSi XL
I got today "Acekard 2i (Ak2i) Flash Cart for Nintendo DSi". Because I have 1.4 Ver I need to install : "AK2i Updater for V1.4 " but discovered that I dont have PIN code. I dont know who installed, maybe by mistake or children did that.
How can I reset these code? I also tried from setup menu: it gave me some code and ask for master code ....?? Need to call for support , but not able to call to service .
Maybe you can tell me another way to reset ?
Thank you !

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can you reset the device to factory settings without that PIN?
EDIT: Nvm, you should look in the post Aragon gave
tongue.gif

Reactions: 1 person

caitsith2

Trophies
a secret location 93 million miles from the sun
Website
www.caitsith2.com
XP
Country
Canada
Embedded the URL properly. http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=185180

Least Restrictive parental control settings blocks these right off the bat.

--- In the Settings Channel ---
Internet Settings (Where your Wifi connection is configured.)
Country
System Update
Format System Memory.

And I believe it also blocks accidental Shop account deletion as well. Not 100% certain of that though, as I am too chicken to try.

absolut79

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Could you explain me please how do I use "Acekard 2i (Ak2i) Flash Cart for Nintendo DSi" ?
I have 1.4 ver. when i choose icon ( read from Acekard ) gives me error .
Now I need install from SD card file "ak2ifw_update_14_DSi_new.nds", but devices wants connect to the NET. What s wrong here ?
Thanks!

brocka215

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello.. I recently bought a nintendo dsi off of ebay and the ding bat never took the parental question and pin off. I can play games but I would really like to make it my own. I read info on formatting and it lead me to calibrate it. It changed to date and time but nothing more. I then later followed the link posted abv to reset I entered the confirmation num and it gave me a 5 digit code for pin. Im thinking that the link is only for the wii. Can someone please help me the person at ebay is not replying. Maybe I should give them a bad sellers review. Please help.
mellow.gif

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
brocka215 said:
Hello.. I recently bought a nintendo dsi off of ebay and the ding bat never took the parental question and pin off. I can play games but I would really like to make it my own. I read info on formatting and it lead me to calibrate it. It changed to date and time but nothing more. I then later followed the link posted abv to reset I entered the confirmation num and it gave me a 5 digit code for pin. Im thinking that the link is only for the wii. Can someone please help me the person at ebay is not replying. Maybe I should give them a bad sellers review. Please help.
mellow.gif
The Wii uses the same algorithm as the DSi for parental codes, so that link should work. I tried it before, and it worked for me.

EDIT: Also, why did you have to bump a 8-month-old thread?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, :creep: