Nintendo DS Press Conference

  • Thread starter Thread starter Opium
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 40,042
  • Replies Replies 216
Man so much great news... this is just amazing, and the USA conference hasn't been held yet!
biggrin.gif
*INFORMATION OVERLOAD!! - MY HEAD A SPLODE*

Here's some piccys for you... 56k beware! Check out the sexy shot of the back of the unit!
ohmy.gif


ninten01.jpg


ninten02.jpg


ninten04.jpg


ninten11.jpg


ninten13.jpg


ninten14.jpg


ninten15.jpg


ninten16.jpg


ninten17.jpg


ninten18.jpg


ninten19.jpg


ninten20.jpg


ninten21.jpg


ninten22.jpg
 
I must know, is the FInal Fantasy 3 counted by American or Japanese?

I'm already anticipating this system with every passing day, but they've made my day if there's going to be a FF3(American) port.
 
Rayman actually looks decent..but what the hell is the point of his big head int he middle?

And I believe the Final Fantasy III thing is the original Famicon version.
 
Madden DS

First screens! Looks impressive!

ninten24.jpg
ninten25.jpg
ninten26.jpg


I must know, is the FInal Fantasy 3 counted by American or Japanese?

I'm already anticipating this system with every passing day, but they've made my day if there's going to be a FF3(American) port.

Yes, it is confirmed for a USA release and it is the original NES version re-made with many new features to take advantage of the DS hardware.
 
Metroid Prime Hunters: First Hunt Demo

Experience the ferocious first-person action of the Metroid Prime universe on the Nintendo DS in the playable demo, Metroid Prime Hunters: First Hunt. Hone your skills against a slew of enemies in single-player training modes like Regulator, Survival and Morph Ball, then put them to the test when you compete in Death Match arenas with your friends over a wireless connection. Multiple control schemes take full advantage of the touch screen, giving all gamers an ideal way to play.

ninten35.jpg
ninten36.jpg
ninten37.jpg


ninten38.jpg
ninten39.jpg
ninten40.jpg


ninten41.jpg
ninten42.jpg
ninten43.jpg


ninten47.jpg
ninten45.jpg
ninten46.jpg
 
I'm too exited! I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight!
tongue.gif


It's way too bad NEW Super Mario Bros. isn't going to be around for the launch. Any screenshots/info/news on Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubador?
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted