Homebrew Nintendo DS Homebrew + Wifi

goemon_guy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OK, so for the past month, I've been trying to get ANY homebrew to work on my Nintendo DS Flash Cart - a Supercard DSTWO.
I started by downgrading from my DSi, to my DS lite. I read it was highly likely that my DS lite would be incompatible with Wifi Homebrew. But, I went ahead and tried it anyways.
At first, I was only trying SavSender. (I've been trying to send some of my saves from my retail carts to my flash cart.) But, the application wasn't working. I tried DSOrganize, NDS Backup Tool, you name it! None of them worked.
Then I tried the Wifi_lib_test. When I tried to connect to my Access Point, it NEVER tries to connect. It just jumps right to "Cannot connect to AP."

Then I gave up, and went out and got a cheap $30 original DS. It still didn't work. All the same errors as before, same places and all.
On top of that, the Wifi_lib_test won't connect to ANY Access points on either DS's.

I've tried literally everything I've thought of, and read about. I've changed the channel on my router, I've manually set up my DS's Wifi connections, and even
tried other Access Points.

I have a feeling I'm doing something completely wrong with my settings, and it's probably something simple, but I'm completely stumped.

Anyways, this has turned into quite the novel, so...
Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
-Goemon_guy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: