Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
seller put this on the ebay product description -

NTR-005

QUOTE said:
The cart's ROM has also never been dumped online, so I would suggest anyone purchasing this to have a ROM dumper so we can see what secrets the code on the chip might hide!

so I guess that will increase awareness........

the seller should tell who ever buys it to contact GBATEMP if they have the proper ROM dumping tools...

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haloman800 said:
I'm going to snipe it, and once I get it, I'm going to destroy it. This should have never seen the light of day.
*throws coffee*
phoenix-coffeed(b).gif

^ You

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Haloman800 said:
I'm going to snipe it, and once I get it, I'm going to destroy it. This should have never seen the light of day.

OFF TOPIC FOR A BIT : sounds like the person who had a fake copy of Bio Force Ape and was trolling Digital Press...one of the most prestigious websites that deal with unreleased and rare nostalgia...

BioForce_2.jpg

EAT COMMUNISM!! XD (google it please)

then the scene was arguing about who's gunna dump it and how it shouldn't be dumped as it would lose value

so he sent THIS..

hoaxcartbroken.jpg

he said he "destroyed it" because the game was tearing the scene apart.....

people on the website had nerd-o-tacks

good thing it was all a hoax...
laugh.gif

the real copy of bio force ape was purchased years later from "lostlevels" from a japanese yahoo auction and WAS DUMPED.

enough about NES though...back to DS
biggrin.gif

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
stanleyopar2000 said:
Haloman800 said:
~snip

I actually Googled it up and was surprised to find that a real copy actually surfaced of that. The story of it all is pretty fantastic.

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Nathan Drake said:
stanleyopar2000 said:
Haloman800 said:
~snip

I actually Googled it up and was surprised to find that a real copy actually surfaced of that. The story of it all is pretty fantastic.

indeed...it shows you how much bulls%#t that desperate fanboys will believe with photoshopped tv screenshots
rofl2.gif

durbutter.gif

^^^

(people were talking that the game could be worth $2,000...even though with the extreme irony..(with the screenshot saying "2k monies")...they still thought the screenshot was real*

One of the Greatest Internet Hoaxes of All Time
smile.gif

on topic please though?
happy.gif
'

we don't want to get a mods attention. NEGATiVE attention.

RARE DS DEBUG CART UNIT.

Nathan Drake

Trophies
XP
Country
There was a cart of it found last year that sold for $2.7k (on the same forum that believed the initial hoax) that was (apparently) totally legitimate. Regardless, the ROM is online and can be found for all to enjoy.

On topic: Have to wonder what will be possible with this cart. I mean, there could be absolutely nothing useful, or it could be a gold mine.

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Nathan Drake said:
There was a cart of it found last year that sold for $2.7k (on the same forum that believed the initial hoax) that was (apparently) totally legitimate. Regardless, the ROM is online and can be found for all to enjoy.

On topic: Have to wonder what will be possible with this cart. I mean, there could be absolutely nothing useful, or it could be a gold mine.

who knows..maybe dumping the ROM is useless...maybe some of the tests require the actual hardware??....

either way...I'm going to bed...

I'll eat my own NES cord if I wake up and the bid hasn't been challenged......

so when I wake up...about 12 hours will be left....

Nathan Drake

Trophies
XP
Country
stanleyopar2000 said:
Nathan Drake said:

who knows..maybe dumping the ROM is useless...maybe some of the tests require the actual hardware??....

either way...I'm going to bed...

I'll eat my own NES cord if I wake up and the bid hasn't been challenged......

so when I wake up...about 12 hours will be left....

There are actually full gameplay videos on youtube. Being an NES game, it is predictably short.

Edit: Oh, you mean the DS cart. :3 Yeah, who knows. We'll see when the right person gets their hands on it.

Tanks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wouldn't it just be cheaper for us to buy this guy the dumping tool and overnight ship it to him... Just kinda' throwing my two cents in here...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well I believe I'm about to get hit with a spring sinus infuction
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well I believe I'm about to get hit with a spring sinus infuction