XP
Country
Senegal
fgghjjkll said:
Rockstar said:
Domination said:
NO! And I was so excited too!
cry.gif
I've been saving up for the past few weeks for the 3DS, the concept sounded so cool too! I would never trust Nintendo anymore!

FUCK!!!!! Haha, nice one, didn't fall for it, but still nice.
Wtf you didnt check the source?
How can we when Nintendo deleted the fucking page. And it's Nintendo of America too. Obviously NoA would make such a retarded claim so they can still sell their fucking DSiXLs

I know you won't make me sad Nintendo of Japan D:

Yeah, I'm seriously waiting for Nintendo of Japan to clear things up. i smell marketing strategy in this whole turn of events.

PLEASE LET THE 3DS CONTINUE! What's with everyone thinking we are still falling for it? I'm just trying to confuse people.

cyberninja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Haha you had me going for a moment, although I had checked Kotaku already this morning and they would have said if the 3DS was an April fool.

Anyway the virtual boy is real. So no reason why this would be. I can't imagine the DS in its current form lasting for 2 more years anyway.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was only like 20% believing it because.... when I was reading the home page news, at the back of my mind I felt gbatemp were playing a prank, still my heart went down reading such stuff
frown.gif
, glad it was fake
tongue.gif

Good one gbatemp
gbasp.gif

Mr.Mysterio

Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Hehe!
I took the news with a grain of salt seeing that it was April First. I honestly thought Reggie was trying to pull a prank by telling that the 3DS was a prank which is in reality a real project. Then I checked Kotaku and they didn't put this so called announcemet about the the 3DS being a prank on their April Fools Survival Guide, I got confused. And then it hit me
ohmy.gif

Good one GBAtemp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SnowStormAkikaze @ SnowStormAkikaze: Hey, about switch. If I want to change micro CD card to bigger size, Do I need to do something ...