Status
Not open for further replies.

albertrealik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ohmy.gif
!OH SNAP! Good one gbatemp! I was really sad for about 3 secs and then I got very suspicious and checked the "press release".
biggrin.gif

naruses

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You really pissed me off!!

I was like NOT FUNNY, NINTENDO and then checked the link, hell i was relieved

Good one, Costello

tenentenen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Flipped a shit when I saw this. Twice as big of a flip when it was first announced. I was ready to flip flippin' flip-flop on that flip-floppy flip of a flop.

5%

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So when was Pre-April Fools day created? I thought April Fools Day was specifically for April 1st, Not A WEEK BEFORE MARCH ENDS???// I paid no attention to the 3DS when the news was announced so
yay.gif

Is this common? for people to pull a APRIL FOOLS DAY JOKE ON A NON APRIL DAY? what the helllll?/? I HAD NO IDEA APRIL FOOLS CAN START A WEEK EARLY?

QUOTE said:
April Fools' Day or All Fools' Day is a holiday celebrated in various countries on April 1. The day is marked by the commission of hoaxes and other practical jokes of varying sophistication on friends, family members, enemies, and neighbors, or sending them on a fool's errand, the aim of which is to embarrass the gullible. Traditionally, in some countries, such as the UK, Australia, and South Africa the jokes only last until noon, and someone who plays a trick after noon is called an "April Fool".[1] Elsewhere, such as in France, Ireland, Italy, South Korea, Japan, Russia, The Netherlands, Brazil, Canada, and the U.S., the jokes last all day.

Oh? It does not state Japan's April Fools Day as a week before April? WELL OH MY ME I GUESS NINTENDO MAKES UP THEIR OWN RULES. WHEN WILL NATIONAL NINTENDO DAY COME OUT HUH NINTENDO? GODS IN THAT BUILDING

Edit: Oh...
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

WhyKlef

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got fooled!! Never expected an April's Fool that quick hence the fact I was still living in March 2010 in my mind...

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Nice try but I would rather like to see Natal beeing an real april fools joke because that REALLY is crap only M$ thinks it will succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: if i have time for that