Gaming Nintendo Direct 3DS 17th April

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
HOLY SHIIIT! Link to the Past with completely new story, visuals and dungeons!
That left me speechless...and caught me completely off guard.......is like on one hand, a remake of ALTTP would be awesome, but still, playing the same game again ?
Here we have the best of both words, a NEW game in the same universe with new mechanics but familiar environments.....
What's better then that ? Nintendo outdone itself !
A linik to the Past was probably one of the best games I played in my whole life.....if that doesn't make me buy a 3DS........:)

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know...i doesn't feel like a Zelda...

Owwww...i don't want to bite my tongue like i did when Wind Waker was announced.
The visuals in this are great, my god! What are you talking about?
Zelda has always been cartoonish with the exceptions being most of the 3D games, this bears no resemblance to the wind waker designs at all.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
newzelda2x.png

Let the inevitably mixed reception commence! :P

(However, I, for one, am stoked!)

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
It does kind of reminds me of the DS pokemon visual which I am not very fond of, but, IT'S ZELDA!

have you never played the classic zeldas? link to the past, links awakening, ages, seasons there all that basic view setting

looking forward to playing ages, seasons, and this new Link to the Past Dimentions

Reactions: RodrigoDavy

RodrigoDavy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
have you never played the classic zeldas? link to the past, links awakening, ages, seasons there all that basic view setting

looking forward to playing ages, seasons, and this new Link to the Past Dimentions
I don't mind the classic top view. It's the general appearance that seems odd (The houses and trees look so much like the Pokemon ones that I actually wondered if it was a game developed by Game Freak). But I'd better play the game before getting to conclusions ^_^

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Usually I'd be a sucker for a LTTP-styled Zelda game, but those grapics killed it. They could've easily done a great-looking 2D graphics style but this psuedo-3D shit doesn't even look like Zelda. Cel-shaded was great and a step in the right direction but I'm not a fan of this claymation-looking stuff.

Don't get me wrong, the game play mostly looks pretty good; I just don't know how long I can stomach the visuals for.

Reactions: Wizerzak

Luhof

Trophies
Website
luhof.fr
XP
Country
France
Presents Animal Crossing New Leaf.
Visiting the city of one of the creators of Majora's Mask.
Masks and Tingle.

They had the perfect transition for MM3D :O

Well, the new Zelda à la LTTP is pretty exciting. Even if it has... egyptian Link being 2D on walls.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM