TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I want to be able to buy the gamepad tablet on its own.
But after reading about how it works, I am not sure if WiiU willl support more than one of those per WiiU?
Still, what if mine breaks -.-
Wii U supports two, but no games (in America at least) support two yet, so there's no need to sell second ones retail yet. I heard that you can get a replacement/repair from Nintendo, though

NakedFaerie

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
It was crap. a new Mario game, another stupid sports game and another pikman game. Absolutely nothing that wants me to keep this WiiU.
Looks like I'll be selling it really soon as its already dead. There is nothing coming for it so why keep a dead console.
Dead as no games, its working perfectly but I never turn it on so I might as well sell it while its still worth something.

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Svalbard
It was crap. a new Mario game, another stupid sports game and another pikman game. Absolutely nothing that wants me to keep this WiiU.
Looks like I'll be selling it really soon as its already dead. There is nothing coming for it so why keep a dead console.
Dead as no games, its working perfectly but I never turn it on so I might as well sell it while its still worth something.

Reggie is crying and saying *NoooOOOOO!! PLEASE! GiimmEE aA nother chancE ;o;*

Reactions: TripleSMoon

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The big news for me, at least in NA, was the bestbuy partnership. Bringing E3 to the people. We will be able to play unreleased Wii U games at bestbuy during E3.

That's pretty cool. That's the only reason I ever went to E3 myself.

Reactions: Maxternal

SSVAV

Lurker in space
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No one hyped for the new Sonic game?

That artwork... it is gorgeous.

Plus, if that is the new overworld for the game (it obviously seems like it), it means that Lost World may include some form of stage editing or the like.

Seriously? No one?

Reactions: TripleSMoon

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
No one hyped for the new Sonic game?

That artwork... it is gorgeous.

Plus, if that is the new overworld for the game (it obviously seems like it), it means that Lost World may include some form of stage editing or the like.

Seriously? No one?
I just found out (I missed the direct), and I'm really excited. Will be nice to see a new good Sonic game. Generations was a giant leap in the right direction in a lot of ways, but it didn't feel much like a "full" proper Sonic since it was so short.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @_Snow_, Hello cat with paper glasses.