Nintendo Direct 12/18 6AM PT

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to know about new games rather than ones we know of already (except maybe X). The lineup needs to improve, and the more titles they mention the more people may get interested in purchasing a Wii U, and if more people buy a Wii U, then 3rd-party developers may trickle back in.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'd like to know about new games rather than ones we know of already (except maybe X). The lineup needs to improve, and the more titles they mention the more people may get interested in purchasing a Wii U, and if more people buy a Wii U, then 3rd-party developers may trickle back in.

While I agree with you, I'd like to add something more to it: more game releases coming sooner than later. We know a ton of games coming to the console, but they're often a year or even more in the future. Doesn't help much now if all the new games are also in the distant future.. :(

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Well...since I'm home, I might as well watch it (it's at 3PM in the afternoon in my timezone). But I doubt there'll be anything interesting. Something in the area of 3rd party titles, as aside from ubisoft, it's pretty grim...

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Looking forward to this one.

Previous ND said info on previous announced titles so I didn't expect much. In this one they will talk about titles coming before spring and perhaps a sneak peak at titles coming further into the year like past ND's.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wouldn't mind seeing more on 3DS Yoshi & Kirby myself, though both are unlikely....
MK8 & DKC already looking great, more on both will do me nicely! But are these the Only two Wii U titles out early next year? Bit of a giraffe innit.....

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dear ShadowSoldier:
"us" is used when is more than one person, unless you are referring to that character of the gif too.

the only things I want to know is about Bayonetta 2 and Mario kart 8 date and new Metroid announce.
a little clarification about 3DS digital games and NNID linking would be helpful too.

So 4.5 million people = 1 person...

that mean that the PS4 and Xbox One has no users? :3

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dear ShadowSoldier:
"us" is used when is more than one person, unless you are referring to that character of the gif too.

the only things I want to know is about Bayonetta 2 and Mario kart 8 date and new Metroid announce.
a little clarification about 3DS digital games and NNID linking would be helpful too.

According to this video:

3DS digital games are linked with the NNID. I'm sure you'll notice that this video is made by one of the GBATemp members.

//offtopic

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
According to this video:

3DS digital games are linked with the NNID. I'm sure you'll notice that this video is made by one of the GBATemp members.

//offtopic

yes, I read that thread. but he didn't tested linking his NNID with another 3DS after unlinking it to see if you can really transfer your purchases to other console in case of a theft/accident, it was always the same 3DS, so the same console ID. is still useful to know that you can perform a system reset and restore your purchases linking again your NNID.

So 4.5 million people = 1 person...

that mean that the PS4 and Xbox One has no users? :3
I was referring to the fact that you are the only one scared of Gahars jokes. but if I need to explain it like that then isn't funny anymore.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scared...? Of Gahars? Are you fucking kidding me? That dude is, well, some guy somewhere doing something...

He's like a viral ad or music video on YouTube, if we don't pay any attention to, it'll go away. But yeah, here's to hoping that this Nintendo Direct will be interesting :PB-)

Mike19

Trophies
XP
Country
For all that is holy, we need more X info! It seriously is killing me not even having a vague release date!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."