Nintendo Direct 12/18 6AM PT

Agent_Moler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really wish we had some firm release dates...I just got my Wii U today and I had a great time playing mario but then I check the eshop and see there's barely any games there. Not looking to be a promising 3 or 4 months for Wii U owners.

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Big whoop" to you, but what about the kids who're just entering the age bracket for something like that?

Just because something is not, subjectively from your point of view, new and interesting, does not mean it isn't to everyone.

I don't care what they like, I care what I like.

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I really wish we had some firm release dates...I just got my Wii U today and I had a great time playing mario but then I check the eshop and see there's barely any games there. Not looking to be a promising 3 or 4 months for Wii U owners.
Yes it is. There are a bunch of games coming out. Not to mention there are a ton on the eShop.

Try some of the lesser big name titles. Tank Tank Tank for example. Or one of the many indie games. For example, these games are on sale on the eShop:

Toki Tori: $1.99 (was $3.99)
Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures: ($19.99 was $39.99)
TNT Racers: $4.99 (was $7.99)
Gianna Sisters - Twisted Dreams: $11.99 (was $14.99)
Star Wars Pinball: $4.99 (was $9.99)
Mutant Mudds Deluxe: $4.99 (was $9.99)
Toki Tori 2+: $7.49 (was $14.99)
Little Inferno: $4.99 (was $9.99)
Chasing Aurora: $3.99 (was $7.99)
Nano Assault Neo: $7.99 (was $9.99)
Trine 2 - Director's Cut: $7.99 (was $19.99)

Reactions: KingVamp

UltraMew

GBATemp's Mew PRETENDING TO BE FOXI4 4 A DAY
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.reddit.com
XP
Country
United States
Who else can we play as? Zelda? Shiek? Ganondorf?

You'd be stretching to get 10 characters, compare that to the, what, 48 characters in Dynasty Warriors?
OR you can play as minor or unthought of characters... Play as Vaati! Play as the old man! Play as Aganihim!

hhs

You will not like the outcome of this encounter
Trophies
XP
Country
So Melee was in development for 13 months. Brawl 19. Smash WiiU is at what... 19 now and it doesn't even have a release date? Still no Zelda WiiU?

Nintendo fall asleep over there?

Agent_Moler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes it is. There are a bunch of games coming out. Not to mention there are a ton on the eShop.

Try some of the lesser big name titles. Tank Tank Tank for example. Or one of the many indie games. For example, these games are on sale on the eShop:

Toki Tori: $1.99 (was $3.99)
Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures: ($19.99 was $39.99)
TNT Racers: $4.99 (was $7.99)
Gianna Sisters - Twisted Dreams: $11.99 (was $14.99)
Star Wars Pinball: $4.99 (was $9.99)
Mutant Mudds Deluxe: $4.99 (was $9.99)
Toki Tori 2+: $7.49 (was $14.99)
Little Inferno: $4.99 (was $9.99)
Chasing Aurora: $3.99 (was $7.99)
Nano Assault Neo: $7.99 (was $9.99)
Trine 2 - Director's Cut: $7.99 (was $19.99)

Hi, many of these games are quite old and are multiplatform. I'm specifically looking for games that take advantage of the wii u's design. As far as I can see, none of these titles do that. Having said that, I currently have Pikmin 3 (which I'm really enjoying), Super Mario 3d world (also a lot of fun), NES Remix, Zelda wind waker, and super castlevania. I'm very optimistic about some of the upcoming games, but again, there's no firm release dates for the most exciting titles. I don't like having to live in this limbo of wondering what I'm going to play when I'm done with my current batch of games. Granted, completing all of these games might take me another month or so...as far as we know, the next big release is Donkey Kong. I'm not particularly interested in that game, but if it reviews well or has some cool gameplay elements, I might have to give it a shot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)