Hacking Nintendo Ban Wave?

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What a strange way to just tempban people like so? This just makes it feel like flags are going off randomly. Since we all love our hacked 3DSes here. It's hard to find a clear answer.

Actually that December ban involved using Gateway to go online with a Sun game that had the same private header as the legit cart. The banning reason here is different, but the same vague reason by them, "unauthorized software."

Infidel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Correct, I wasn't saying it was the cause of the ban was merely stating those are a couple of ways where Nintendo could see that you are using CFW.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Correct, I wasn't saying it was the cause of the ban was merely stating those are a couple of ways where Nintendo could see that you are using CFW.

The way to know for sure would be to see if anyone with a usermode homebrew only system was affected. Perhaps smea will check when he has time since he almost certainly has a few systems without cfw for testing purposes.

Kni9ht

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just went online to play MK7, saw 002-0102. Just bought this N3DSXL a couple weeks ago, little frustrating. Had A9LH on it originally, then moved to B9S when it came out. Don't think I went into the eShop at all in the time I've had it. I have a spare O3DSXL laying around that had A9LH on it for a good month now, just moved it to B9S a few mins ago. No ban on it yet, different NNID.

... Out of curiosity, this ban won't affect something like Fire Emblem Heroes will it? I have my N3DSXL ID linked to it on my iPhone. From my understanding, the 002-0102 is just a temp ban...

Last edited by Kni9ht,

monito uchiha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Banned too, Yes I have FE Echoes, Yes I have a9lh, and I never go online -_- i tried the online on Mario kart a minutes ago and I got 002-0102 btw I'm from Honduras

Edit..

Badge Arcade is working just fine

Last edited by monito uchiha,

Dvdcd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just checked in mario kart. i am banned. have used freeshop and i am on b9s luma latest. never played any FE Games ever so.. Was it a bad idea to check?

Last edited by Dvdcd,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!