Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DeadLocked said:
gamefreak94 said:
And i think her husband had the Mii downloaded on his 3DS which then downloaded to hers, well that's my guess
They don't do that.

Cool story, seems too perfect to be true. If you go to someone's house to..well do it, why would you take your 3DS? Especially being that age.

AH april 1st, I call bullshit. Didn't see it but now I KNOW it's too good to be true.
Women keep everything in their purse.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadLocked said:
gamefreak94 said:
And i think her husband had the Mii downloaded on his 3DS which then downloaded to hers, well that's my guess
Cool story, seems too perfect to be true. If you go to someone's house to..well do it, why would you take your 3DS? Especially being that age.
What else is he gonna do? Talk to her?

Some people need a rest ('cos you get sore, may need to "refill" etc) and so playing games is a good time eater before more nookie.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Cool_story_bro.jpg

Also a major win for Nintendo, 3 DS's sold!

Nottulys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lushay said:
The best thing about this is the fact he was cheating on her with some woman while they were playing the 3DS. Taking 3D sex pictures i bet.
rofl.gif

That was so damn stupid, its so damn funny....LMAO

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DeadLocked said:
gamefreak94 said:

What, adults can't take their video games to a friends place and play the games or something?

QUOTE(DeMoN @ Apr 4 2011, 06:19 PM)
Meh, this doesn't prove anything and certainly would not hold up in divorce court.

You don't need a case at all to get a divorce. If you don't want to be with the person, you don't want to be with the person. You don't need a case at all.

Z

Zorua

Narayan said:
almost everything can be used for anything these days. all you need is creativity.

She says that it lit up on the 1st of April. I call bull shit.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Zorua said:
Narayan said:
almost everything can be used for anything these days. all you need is creativity.

She says that it lit up on the 1st of April. I call bull shit.

hoho, this story is most likely to be fake, yes?

however, can you not see the possibility of what something can do?

i was merely stating something that is visible in our lives.

how do you think the PC became a console?

JoyConG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 3DS is in sleep mode; they brought it over because they had common interest.. The two bought the consoles on launch on the same reciept so it's likely they drag it around. They didn't need to be playing, just asleep in street pass. They probably didn't even look at their consoles because they didn't see the notification.

And so they couldn't anticipate a hidden unit.. However, if they had checked their systems, they may have known to seek out her 3DS.. unless of course the wife was even smarter to make a random mii to avoid suspicion.

Well played.
yaywii.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?