Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
DigitalDeviant said:
D
bigpaws said:
i want to be an early adopter as it appeared that original ds was better quality than lite so i wanna give this a shot

um, you have it reversed, the DS lite is way better than the original DS, with its brighter screens, smaller form factor, and longer battery life, oh and aesthetically pleasing too.

But, imo, couldn't take the stress when accidents would happen in comparison to the originals, which is what I think bigpaws is referring to. In respects to what the device offered as you have listed, then yes, the Lite was better.

bigpaws

Cat with da Big Paws!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DiscostewSM said:
DigitalDeviant said:
D
bigpaws said:
i want to be an early adopter as it appeared that original ds was better quality than lite so i wanna give this a shot

um, you have it reversed, the DS lite is way better than the original DS, with its brighter screens, smaller form factor, and longer battery life, oh and aesthetically pleasing too.

But, imo, couldn't take the stress when accidents would happen in comparison to the originals, which is what I think bigpaws is referring to. In respects to what the device offered as you have listed, then yes, the Lite was better.
exactly what i was saying
i think i would rather have a lasting console than an upgraded and broken one
dont you remember how many broken hinges have come from the lite?

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
DigitalDeviant said:
I think 3DSlite should at least improve battery life.
Well the battery is very good, but it gets drained easily.
This is becuase of wi-fi always being connected, 3D, Backlights and processes from the CPU and that sort of stuff.
So they would need a VERY powerfull battery.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: im playing fortnite rn and just got rsn over by a car